Is there a way to transfer a disc into Xbox 1 and never use the disc again?

Discus and support Is there a way to transfer a disc into Xbox 1 and never use the disc again? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi so recently my xbox 1 that i’ve had since it first came out no longer reads discs and I cant afford a new one at this present time but also wanted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DripTorch, Oct 23, 2019.

1. DripTorch
    DripTorch Guest

Hi

so recently my xbox 1 that i’ve had since it first came out no longer reads discs and I cant afford a new one at this present time but also wanted to find out if its possible to transfer a disc into your xbox without having to paying for another one? And
    get rid of all my disc games in one swoop anyone know how to help me?

:)

DripTorch, Oct 23, 2019
  2. DripTorch Win User

I figured that was the only way thanks for your help
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Every disc based game includes a code that should be identified by the console for the game to function. This is why digital games are becoming more frequent.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately the only way to do so would be to purchase the games digitally.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Also keep an eye on the Games With Gold titles as there may be some pop up that you have on disc, I've found that there have been a few games pop up there that I have owned on disc and redeemed, and now I dont' need to insert those discs to play those
    games, and check out game pass as well.
  6. W3tStrang Win User

Xbox to PC

I already have the game on disc on Xbox 1, and am asking if the progress will transfer.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to transfer a disc into Xbox 1 and never use the disc again? - Similar Threads - transfer disc never

2. Do i need to network transfer for disc games??

in XBoX on Windows
    Do i need to network transfer for disc games??: Im currently switching to a series X from my one s and i was wondering if i need to network transfer for disc games for instance i have forza horizon 5 on disc which i played on my one s but want...
  3. is there any way an Xbox one disc game can be transferred to x box series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there any way an Xbox one disc game can be transferred to x box series s: Is there any way that backwards compatibility extends to disc games on the series s d74ce50c-8980-43f7-912c-83ce44333d13
  4. Does progression from Forza horizon 5 on disc on the xbox transfer to pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does progression from Forza horizon 5 on disc on the xbox transfer to pc?: I have xbox Forza horizon 5 on disc for the xbox 1, but i want to play forza on my pc. Would my progression from console carry over to pc. 0bbad4c0-b72d-43a8-95b5-3de7c56473ef
  5. Inquiry about transferring from digital to disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inquiry about transferring from digital to disc: If I purchase an Xbox Series X, will I be able to keep and play the games I previously owned on my digital Xbox One S? I’m not very tech smart and would like to know. Thanks...
  6. Does Data transfer from Disc Version on Xbox if you purchase the PC Version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Data transfer from Disc Version on Xbox if you purchase the PC Version?: I have bought an Xbox Disc Version of Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition. I want to play it on my PC. I know I can only play it on my Xbox Console since it is a Disc Version. It will not download the...
  7. If i switch from xbox one to the series S, can i transfer my disc games over so they are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i switch from xbox one to the series S, can i transfer my disc games over so they are...: I’ve just seen that series s doesn’t take disc but all of my games are disc versions, can i transfer them over? f0b14d56-5240-4718-9534-6034e504dc26
  8. Xbox disc data transfer too digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox disc data transfer too digital: Hi, I have a Xbox one s and i'm thinking about switching to series s. My main concern is that all the progress from my discs wouldn't transfer, i'm fine with re-buying my games digitally., I'd...
  9. How can I network transfer a disc game to the Xbox Series S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I network transfer a disc game to the Xbox Series S.: My brother who has a Xbox One X, owns Need For Speed Heat on a disc and I tried to do a network transfer so I can play the game with him I downloaded the game and it still wont let me play. Is...
  10. I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount: I am not paying 30$ for grand theft auto 5 I bought stander edition and I got disc with me. I am not paying 60$ for kingdom hearts again it’s 5 or 10 years old no new freaking content . I am not...