Is there a way to take a back a report I sent on my friend

Discus and support Is there a way to take a back a report I sent on my friend in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I accidentally reported my friend when we were drinking on the game and I feel bad and want to take it back fbbfb0f6-9ce4-4746-ba39-ddffe9c1f42f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Miles420, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Miles420
    Miles420 Guest

I accidentally reported my friend when we were drinking on the game and I feel bad and want to take it back

:)

Miles420, Sep 7, 2023
  2. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Shubham. I hope you are well. I'm an Xbox Independent Advisor. I am happy to help you today.

To be honest I am sorry to say that Although there is no way you can retract a report once you have submitted it, there is nothing you can do now. The reporting tool and the Xbox enforcement team are not something to misuse around with. By filing a false report you put yourself at risk of receiving some sort of a temporary ban or warning for your negligence.

Moreover, just leave this for now and refrain from doing the same in the near future for your and your friend's account safety. I hope this will help.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Unreport

As long as your friend has done nothing wrong they will be fine. There is no way to take back a report once it has been sent.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

gamer being rude and disrespectful towards female gamer

If the messages has been sent over Xbox live to your friend. Your friend will need to report the messages and block the person. The Enforcement team will investigate and take appropriate action against the offending gamer.
  5. manueltorres29 Win User

cheats

Sorry to hear you have experienced this. If you see someone doing something against the terms of use or code of conduct of the Live service then be sure to use the dashboard reporting tools to report the person. Go to their bio and select File Complaint
    then follow the instructions provided. That report will be sent directly to the PET to investigate and take any necessary action on.

i do that. i have blocked and i evade this guy my friends too and the game continue putting this cheater. no matter if we report the support not doing anything about it. what is another way to play safe and getting fun
  6. Smwutches Win User

I accidentally reported my friend

There's no way to cancel a report once it's made. If your friend didn't do anything to violate the code of conduct, he'll be fine. If you only sent the one false report, you'll be fine. It's when people send multiple false reports that they can get in
    trouble.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to take a back a report I sent on my friend - Similar Threads - report sent friend

2. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  3. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio: I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option...
  4. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  5. Why can I not appeal on a false report?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not appeal on a false report?: So my Xbox account was suspended for violating community standards however I have reviewed the community standards and have in fact not violated the standards at all but, Microsoft does not give...
  6. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  7. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  8. I sent my friend inv he reported it as a joke now I'm sitting on a ban why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sent my friend inv he reported it as a joke now I'm sitting on a ban why: I got banned and idk why it's a bankable offense I use it constantly and mean invite me to party 97b31b00-f7d6-4917-a42e-3f6c4080b244
  9. How do I report the messages sent inside the party text chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I report the messages sent inside the party text chat?: I know someone who is constantly typing racial slurs and harassing people inside the chat rather then sending them direct messages and there is no way to report these messages...
  10. Chat ban because I sent what the player to him by accident instead of pressing report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat ban because I sent what the player to him by accident instead of pressing report: Is there anyone that can help me? I never use foul language and frequently report those that do in game (Rocket league). Today I wrote out what the person said and that it was very offensive and...