is there a way to stop bot accounts from adding me ? help i don’t wanna get banned

Discus and support is there a way to stop bot accounts from adding me ? help i don’t wanna get banned in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; is there anyway to private your profile? i’m getting added by a bunch of bot accounts and i’m at about 50k and i’m scared i’m gonna get banned or... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Doctor11thDalek, Jun 19, 2023.

1. is there a way to stop bot accounts from adding me ? help i don’t wanna get banned

is there anyway to private your profile? i’m getting added by a bunch of bot accounts and i’m at about 50k and i’m scared i’m gonna get banned or something is there anyway to removed them without having to individually removed thousands? i really don’t wanna get banned over having these random bot followers.

:)

Doctor11thDalek, Jun 19, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

is there a way to stop bot accounts from adding me ? help i don’t wanna get banned

there is no way to stop people from adding you as friends. only block them communicating with you
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Do you mean sending you messages or adding you to a group? If it is sending you messages then you can configure your settings to filter messages.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & System> Settings > Account > Privacy & Online safety > Message safety.

Adjust your messaging filters by using the info in each section below to configure your ideal Xbox experience.

Or change your Privacy and Online safety.

Sign in to your Microsoft account at Xbox.com.

Select your Gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety.

Note Because you're accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or PIN.

Select either the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update any that you want to change, and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/family-onli...

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/family-onli...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  4. SnipeyrXaV3 Win User

Someone botted my account

Hi Rostom,

I understand that the enforcement team may or should be aware of this type of activity but is there no way I can private my account? Stop random bots from adding me as 7000+ is an excessive amount to just live with?
  5. dupc4a7abe2-62cd-41a Win User

Bot accounts problem

I was wondering if there was any way I could stop these bot accounts from messaging me on xbox or if xbox could do something to prevent these bot accounts that try to scam you
    Best thing to do is block them.
  6. Just-another_user Win User

When will we NOT be bombarded with spam bots on Xbox LFGS

I appreciate the response but like I said reporting basically does nothing, the bots won’t stop coming. You report and block 7 bots one day for only 7 more to come back the next day (many of the bots don’t get banned anyways so what’s the point).

And what security settings do I change for spambot’s because I see nothing that will change that situation. This is on the lack of anti-bot security.
Thema:

1. is there a way to stop bot accounts from adding me ? help i don’t wanna get banned - Similar Threads - stop bot accounts

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  5. Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop: I’m being follow noted after a game of r6 and it won’t stop. I put all the child safety locks on but it doesn’t stop people from following me. Will I get banned? 4f5ef47c-5f6f-4405-9336-27e1107670b6
  6. Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...: I was playing rainbow six siege and a person by the username [mod removed] got into an argument with me he then says "enjoy the ban ;)" and then blocks me and deletes the message. 10 seconds later...
  7. Is there anyway to stop Xbox friend request botting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there anyway to stop Xbox friend request botting: Yesterday I got friend botted but it was like 2000 of them now I have to block them one by one is it possible that you guys can block them for me 9be2d9b2-7755-463f-a4f7-cf918f64cab1
  8. Can I stop bot followers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I stop bot followers?: My son was just threatened online in a game chat and was told he would be spammed with bot followers and his account be banned. Since then he has been spammed with 9000+ bot followers and is...
  9. Someone has targeted my gamertag with 2000+ bot accounts and I can't stop the notifications...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone has targeted my gamertag with 2000+ bot accounts and I can't stop the notifications...: Someone has targeted my gamertag with bot profiles. I have been receiving friend requests from bot profiles for over an hour, and I checked that my follower list is 1000+ when it used to be a few...
  10. Someone made bot accounts constantly add me and it won't stop

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone made bot accounts constantly add me and it won't stop: Does anyone know what to do c76516bb-36c1-4b61-8ace-955203aabae8