Is there a way to still customize home page

Discus and support Is there a way to still customize home page in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; @Microsoft @XboxGamePass #XboxSeriesX #Microsoft Please tell me there's still a way 2 customize my home page. I absolutely hate that you are shoving... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by o0 WILKY 0o, Jul 28, 2023.

1. o0 WILKY 0o
    o0 WILKY 0o Guest

@Microsoft @XboxGamePass #XboxSeriesX #Microsoft

Please tell me there's still a way 2 customize my home page.

I absolutely hate that you are shoving gamepass games down my throat.

1.You have a game pass option on the top of dashboard then you have 5 more gamepass categories added

2. Recently added....

3.Coming to....

4. Most popular on...

5.Optimized for.....

6.Leaving soon ....

It's overkill . I just want my stuff, thanks

:)

o0 WILKY 0o, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Seanie1200 Win User

The Insider programme has been telling the UX/UI designers how utterly terrible this new dashboard is since September of 2022 when it was pushed to them. They (and the MS Execs who think they know better then their customers) won't change a thing. The new design is shameful advertising forced on people who have already paid for a product. It is terrible.
  3. kgross99 Win User

It's really **** that not only do I purchase the console but also pay for the service only to be forced to wade through unwanted content. It was somewhat tolerable when you could group your already purchased content and only have a couple of ad locations on the screen, but now you have rows and rows of ads to get to only the ability of seeing two personalized groups for your items or you have to go through menus to find things. We already buy enough from you, stop the constant bombardment on your already loyal customers.
  4. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

Hope you are well. I'll be glad to help you,

Remember that this is a public forum where common gamers participate, you are not talking to a Microsoft employee.

Unfortunately this new dashboard does not bring with it the option to hide the options you mention, other users are unhappy about this new interface and that there is no possibility to hide these sections, including me.

The only thing you can do is to give feedback about this situation through the information described in these links:

http://feedback.xbox.com/

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Hopefully the UX/UI designers at Microsoft will heed these suggestions.

Best regards.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox Quests December

To customize your Xbox One Home screen with 'Content Blocks', scroll all the way down on your Xbox One Home screen on the Xbox One dashboard to add Content Blocks. If you have already added a Content Block before, the option will be all the way at the bottom
    under 'Add more' and 'See all suggestions'. If it is your first time adding a Content Block, you will still see the steps to get started at the bottom of the Home page.

Hope this helps!
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

How do I disable the leaderboard or remove people from the leaderboard on Xbox one?

Yeah, there is no way to disable this. It automatically shows this as a Home page feature. I wish it didn't show this either, nor Mixer streams etc on my Home page. But, you cannot remove it. The only way to disable the leaderboard is to delete all of
    your friends. But even then, it would show your own personal leaderboard for the month and what you have earned. I wish we could customize our Home page and only add things we would like to see as well.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to still customize home page - Similar Threads - still customize home

2. The sweepstake results for the Minecraft Caves & Cliffs themed custom PC still hasn't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    The sweepstake results for the Minecraft Caves & Cliffs themed custom PC still hasn't been...: I remember the results were supposed to be posted around March or May 2022, but we're already in May 2023 and still nothing. I feel like these sweepstakes are a scam......
  3. Custom picture still not verified After 4 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom picture still not verified After 4 days: Yeah idk what is going on but me and a few friends are still waiting for our pictures to get verified. Does anyone know if Microsoft is is not doing this atm? Never took so long....
  4. It's been a couple days and xbox is still verifying my new custom pfp there is nothing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It's been a couple days and xbox is still verifying my new custom pfp there is nothing...: It's this image [mod removed] f2b2a6cc-be34-402c-b206-f995bbaa964b
  5. Still cant change custom gamer picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still cant change custom gamer picture: I try to change my gamer picture on the beta app due to the custom gamer pics being back up and it still dosent allow me to change it... Anyone know why? I asked a support person and they said it...
  6. The custom picture is still disabled!

in XBoX on Consoles
    The custom picture is still disabled!: Microsoft, Hurry up with the custom picture. I'm not happy foe turning the custom picture from us. I want back now! 7b4e701d-0835-49ce-b13b-4da39fb427da
  7. If I use minecraft play anywhere from my xbox to my pc, can I still use mods and custom skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I use minecraft play anywhere from my xbox to my pc, can I still use mods and custom skins?: I know that on the xbox you have to pay for custom skins, but if I use the play anywhere feature and download it to my pc, can I still use mods and custom skins on the pc version just like the...
  8. Adult default account still can’t upload a custom image

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adult default account still can’t upload a custom image: hi I have a adult default account for my Xbox and there are no privacy settings restricting me but for some reason I still can’t upload a custom image for my gamer pic because it says I don’t have...
  9. Over 18 account, still can't change custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over 18 account, still can't change custom gamerpic: The age of my Xbox account is over 18, but I cannot change to custom gamerpics. d4cc7756-57ef-4238-8844-8485ff1a2301
  10. Changed my age but still can't upload a custom Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed my age but still can't upload a custom Gamerpic: I just realized that my age is incorrect on my Microsoft account is incorrect and despite changing it to the correct date, I still cannot upload a custom profile picture. Help, because this is an...