Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...

Discus and support Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm having a issue with a controller. I'm under warranty on a device that started to break so I sent it in to be repaired but it was sent back to me in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by brayyyyyssss, Sep 9, 2023.

1. brayyyyyssss
    brayyyyyssss Guest

Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...

I'm having a issue with a controller. I'm under warranty on a device that started to break so I sent it in to be repaired but it was sent back to me in worse shape. I've contacted support and made several attempts to get this fixed only to get get promises of callbacks that never come and also being hung up after being put on hold or just outright hang up on me. I'd like to know who I could speak with to either get this resolved or if legal recourse is my only option?

:)

brayyyyyssss, Sep 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: