Is there a way to speak to an agent via live chat because support ignored my simple request...

Discus and support Is there a way to speak to an agent via live chat because support ignored my simple request... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had some credit in my Microsoft account and thought I'd use it to buy an Xbox 360 game in the recent sale. I bought it via the web, then realised I'd... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FullNietzsche, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Is there a way to speak to an agent via live chat because support ignored my simple request...

I had some credit in my Microsoft account and thought I'd use it to buy an Xbox 360 game in the recent sale. I bought it via the web, then realised I'd made a mistake and you can't use the credit via the web, you have to use it through the console. I
    thought okay I'll just ask to refund it, then rebuy it through the console. I submitted the refund request, but was then told it would take 72+ hours, but you could simply reply to the support auto-reply email asking to cancel the request if you wanted.
    I DID THAT. I asked them very clearly NOT to refund it and to please CANCEL my refund request.

Today, 4 days later, I receive an email from MS support telling me they have refunded the game. The sale is now over so I cannot rebuy it at the sale price. No reference was made to my subsequent very clear and unambiguous request for them to cancel the
    refund request.

Why you can't just click a button to cancel your own support requests is baffling by the way.

I know for a fact that my email did get through because I can see it here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/my/supportrequests

Now, currently despite getting the email saying I've had a refund issued, the game does in fact still appear on my account. But for how much longer, I don't know. Perhaps I will get to keep the game after all. Who knows.

If someone here could offer any advice, or tell me how to speak to an agent in real time via web live chat, which I used to be able to do but can no longer figure out how to, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

:)

FullNietzsche, Jan 18, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Is there a way to speak to an agent via live chat because support ignored my simple request and did the opposite.

To speak in real time live chat with an Xbox Support agent do this:

1. Go to
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

2. Click "Billing & Accounts"

3. Click "See Other Options"

4. Click "Charges on My Account"

5. Click "Show Contact Options"

6. Click "Chat With Xbox Support"
  3. Allebas Win User

The request refund page isn’t working.

You would have to speak to someone from Xbox customer support. You can request a call back or speak to live agent via chat. It might not be going through on the self service refund because DLC's and add on, like in game currencies, are non refundable.
    Support may or may not be able to help you but you can try. What region are you in?
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

¡My main xbox opportunities were stolen!

Hello Coral,

Unfortunately you are not able to request help via email through the forums. Please take the time to
    contact us here
    to speak with a live agent. Say "no thanks" to the virtual agent to continue requesting chat or phone support.

Hope this helps!
  5. Allebas Win User

No XBox live connection

Hi there,

Sorry your unable to connect to Xbox live. Even though their might be any alerts>>>you can follow Xbox Support twitter page because they post updates there too.

Also, in reponse to your credit for time lost>>>you would have to speak to an Microsoft agent regarding that question. You can request a call back or speak to a live agent via chat.https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
  6. Allebas Win User

CAN'T LOG BACK ON TO XBOX VIA EMAIL

Hi FifiSanders,

You need to speak to an agent of xbox support. You can request a call back or speak to a live agent via chat. Hopefully they would be able to assist you. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#2.
    Select :

>>>>Contact us

>>>>>Billing and account

>>.See other options

>>>Recover my account

>>>Show contact info

>>>request a call back ( or speak to a live agent)
Thema:

Is there a way to speak to an agent via live chat because support ignored my simple request...

1. Is there a way to speak to an agent via live chat because support ignored my simple request... - Similar Threads - speak agent via

2. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  3. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account: There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a
  4. How can I speak to an agent. I have not received any calls back

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I speak to an agent. I have not received any calls back: I purchased an xbox controller and simply want the warranty updated to the purchase date. I have requested a call back 6 times over the past several days. I also cannot find an instant message...
  5. Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...: Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this. f74aace0-b199-41d6-9549-2e930a7f5026
  6. I need to speak with a Specific Agent

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to speak with a Specific Agent: There is a technical support agent by the name John Mark (like the Apostle), and if possible, I'd like to speak with them as I forgot to ask some specific questions regarding a discussion during a...
  7. I want to speak with a Microsoft agent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to speak with a Microsoft agent.: I need to speak with someone regarding charging from Microsoft that I never approved/ 229d04b2-9fae-4401-a83e-77c7b666dab0
  8. I need to speak to a live customer service agent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to speak to a live customer service agent: I can’t find my game in the marketplace 27f0d06f-10c1-40b2-ac11-81a1700636ab
  9. I need to speak with an agent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak with an agent.: Based on many calls to/from Microsoft, they somehow messaged my username up. Now I have two usernames that are the same () and unfortunately, the email I need i can't get to and the one I don't...
  10. How can I speak with an actual agent about Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I speak with an actual agent about Account Recovery?: I was out of the country for over two years and was not able to bring my xbox with. Upon returning home, I had a new phone number and my old email was now obsolete as it was connected to my old...