Is there a way to see which preview ring I'm in from the PC hub app?

Discus and support Is there a way to see which preview ring I'm in from the PC hub app? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am familiar with how to find it on console, but if I'm in one ring on one device, does it put me in that ring on all my devices? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MissMarra, Oct 9, 2020.

1. /u/MissMarra
    /u/MissMarra Guest

I am familiar with how to find it on console, but if I'm in one ring on one device, does it put me in that ring on all my devices?

submitted by /u/MissMarra
    [link] [comments]

/u/MissMarra, Oct 9, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Resident Evil 0 Game Crashing

Hi SnoFox,

This has been a known issue for a while now and acknowledged by the Xbox Preview team and were testing a fix for this issue in the Alpha ring back in December. Since then, there has been no updates but based on this

article
    I'm assuming the issue was resolved in the Alpha ring preview update but doesn't seem to have gone live yet. There could have been some setbacks or the issue re-surfaced.

This was being tested in the Alpha ring, which is the first ring to test preview updates and requires an invitation to join, and has preview updates with the potential to have the most bugs so it's possible it's stalled in the Alpha ring.

My suggestion is to report the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app, which you can do so by the report a problem option in the power menu after you have the app downloaded.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

If you join the Insider program, eventually it should get pushed to the other preview rings and you can get the fix in an upcoming preview update before it would go live.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox alpha

Hi, Download the Xbox Insider hub app from the Microsoft store, Launch the app, On the main landing page, select Insider content. Under System, select Xbox One Update Preview. Select Join or Manage. Choose a Preview ring from the available selections.
    Alpha/Alpha skip ahead may be greyed out, as those rings are invite only.
  4. NibeshSharma Win User

Using Xbox as Continuum

Hi Nibesh,

Seeing that the only relevant article we could find online regarding this topic is dated from 2015, it's very likely this feature never left the preview program and has been taken out of the preview program and no longer being tested. This is why the required
    app cannot be found in the Microsoft Store app on the Xbox One. It's only available for PC.

If you don't see this preview found under "Insider content" when you launch the Xbox Insider Hub app, then it is no longer available or you are not eligible to test this preview based on your ring level.

Even if this preview was still in the preview program, you would need an invitation from someone in the preview program testing this feature and there doesn't seem to be any activity I can find online showing that anyone is still testing this.
    Is there a way to get notified if/when this feature is live? Any suggestions to keep track of development of this feature?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Using Xbox as Continuum

Hi Nibesh,

Seeing that the only relevant article we could find online regarding this topic is dated from 2015, it's very likely this feature never left the preview program and has been taken out of the preview program and no longer being tested. This is why the required
    app cannot be found in the Microsoft Store app on the Xbox One. It's only available for PC.

If you don't see this preview found under "Insider content" when you launch the Xbox Insider Hub app, then it is no longer available or you are not eligible to test this preview based on your ring level.

Even if this preview was still in the preview program, you would need an invitation from someone in the preview program testing this feature and there doesn't seem to be any activity I can find online showing that anyone is still testing this.
  6. Zamme YT Win User

Gamepass

I am pretty sure it is only available currently to Alpha and Beta ring in Preview. If you are in either of those rings you should be able to access the trial from inside the Hub.
    I am in preview ring 4
Thema:

1. Is there a way to see which preview ring I'm in from the PC hub app? - Similar Threads - preview ring I'm

2. I’m level 2 on insiders and I can’t get my preview ring

in XboX Insiders
    I’m level 2 on insiders and I can’t get my preview ring: Please tell me how to fix it submitted by /u/Puzzled-Analyst-9102 [link] [comments]
  3. delta ring previewer here with a bone to pick.

in XboX Insiders
    delta ring previewer here with a bone to pick.: who on earth approved the replacement of the "my games and apps" tile with the "store" tile?! that shouldn't have even made it past alpha ring,as its exploitive of minors with little to no...
  4. I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring: Im having a problem joining the delta and beta preview ring i get this error message [ this preview is registered to a different gamertag ] I’m still using the same account and the same gamertag...
  5. Series X Won't Power On (In Beta Preview Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Won't Power On (In Beta Preview Ring): When I press the power button, it beeps and lights on for a second before abruptly cutting off. In addition, when plugging the power cable in, it takes a few extra seconds for the system to even...
  6. Beta preview ring: did they already remove the "needs disc" icons??

in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview ring: did they already remove the "needs disc" icons??: We just got that and it was wonderful being able to tell which game needs the disc in the tray. It wasn't perfect...even the game with the disc already in was showing as "no disc". But I loved it....
  7. Can I see which Preview ring I am in?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I see which Preview ring I am in?: I was in the Alpha skip Ahead ring but had to send my Series X away for repairs a couple of months back. I can still see the Alpha Skip Ahead release notes on the Insider app, but the fact that I...
  8. Custom Profile Picture Not Updating Among Other Things [Beta Preview Ring]

in XboX Insiders
    Custom Profile Picture Not Updating Among Other Things [Beta Preview Ring]: So I've had this issue for a while, and I'm hoping it will be fixed after unenrolling my console. I was in the Beta Ring, I was in just Beta Ring cause Alpha almost bricked my XSX when the OS...
  9. I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X...

in XboX Insiders
    I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X...: I was on the phone with Xbox support for over three hours today. Let me just say, I’ve been in the insider program for Xbox One since it started. Never once had an issue on my original Xbox one. I...
  10. Minecraft Preview under Alpha insider ring

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Preview under Alpha insider ring: I had minecraft preview 1.18 installed but this would not update to 1.19 so I left the preview and rejoined I have now got version 1.19.25.70 on my XSX but when you launch it you get the message...