Is there a way to see the status of past redeemed points?

Discus and support Is there a way to see the status of past redeemed points? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I redeemed 2000 overwatch coins and was told to wait 24 hours. I still have not received the coins yet my points were subtracted. Is there a way to see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Saiko Kaze, May 11, 2024.

1. Saiko Kaze
    Saiko Kaze Guest

I redeemed 2000 overwatch coins and was told to wait 24 hours. I still have not received the coins yet my points were subtracted. Is there a way to see the status of past redeemed points?

:)

Saiko Kaze, May 11, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

On the redemption page of the rewards site, there's a section on the left for order history.

[​IMG]
  3. Defy Lightning Win User

Quick Question

Redeem the code just like a prepaid gold membership card here. Also, you can no longer get founder status as it's way past its due date.
  4. InfoCone Win User

Microsoft Points Due To Change To Real Money

There has been a lot of rumors like this over the past 2-3 years. Can't see it happening with all the retail stock out their, they'd have to do some fair way of transferring points to cash and then what about points still on sale that you redeem. They already
    allow cash for the game on demand. However I can see how they want to further monetize Xbox live.
  5. Ghost of Sosaria Win User

Credits Xbox Live Rewards

you only get the option to redeem if you have less than 5000

5000 plus should be redeemed automatically but there is no way to know the status of that conversion.

You just need to wait either until the 15th if your points were deposited before the end of the previous month or the last day of the month if they were deposited between the 1st & 15th

Microsoft really need to add an option to view the status of our points conversion but they don't seem to be doing it
  6. Northern Lass Win User

Unable to redeem Microsoft Points

I have also tried to redeem points cards in the past. I think you were only able to redeem the points for a short time after they converted the balance.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to see the status of past redeemed points? - Similar Threads - status past redeemed

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  5. Xbox 360 update can’t be processed Status code 4451-4497-1781-0300-C800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update can’t be processed Status code 4451-4497-1781-0300-C800-0036: I have had a problem with updating my Xbox 360 slim for a long time when i go on to the xbox home page i am brought up with a option to update xbox live when i press yes it does the update when it...
  6. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  7. Status Code: 445E - 4497 - 1600 - 267F - C000 - 0185 Cant install xbox 360 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status Code: 445E - 4497 - 1600 - 267F - C000 - 0185 Cant install xbox 360 update: hello, Ive recently been trying to update my xbox 360 with the latest update, and ive tried to download it through xbox live and usb device and nothing worked, ive also went to the update...
  8. Update failed. Status code: 4476 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 000F

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update failed. Status code: 4476 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 000F: What should be the reason for this code? 2906437a-e71e-4708-9c31-3cb0e57719e0
  9. X-Box Profile NoCrapAunty - Inactive / Dormant Account Status - Share Blocked due to Past...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box Profile NoCrapAunty - Inactive / Dormant Account Status - Share Blocked due to Past...: Hello everyone. I'm new to this, and even if I sound completely out of my depth, I'm fine with it, and so should you be, as per the Code of Conduct. I have a question for the X box Moderators...
  10. XBOX Live Status doesn't show in Discord, worked unreliable in the past but since months...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live Status doesn't show in Discord, worked unreliable in the past but since months...: so yeah, I tried every single "fix" mentioned online .. I reconnected my profiles a hundred times.. all my privacy settings are open.. heck I even created a second discord profile, linked it and...