is there a way to refund an old game i don’t play

Discus and support is there a way to refund an old game i don’t play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i just really want a refund as the game was 27 pounds and i didnt expect the game to be so bad. and i also previously tried to refund it but it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by p1geon blaster, Dec 5, 2023.

1. is there a way to refund an old game i don’t play

i just really want a refund as the game was 27 pounds and i didnt expect the game to be so bad. and i also previously tried to refund it but it was denied and now i’m gutted i’m down 27 pounds and just want it back

:)

p1geon blaster, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

You can reply to the refund denial email you should of got but you said it was an old game so if you bought it longer than 14 days ago or have played for more than 2 hours you wont be eligible for a refund.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the game and that it was not to your liking, with the following link you can request your refund, just follow the steps indicated there and you can do it, and if you have problems requesting your refund let me know and I will gladly help you again.

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

i hope i have been helpful and have a nice day. Oskayra
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Is the MW3 server the only game infested with hacked accounts - August 2018

It’s the way all old CoD games are. It’s why I don’t like most of that particular community.
  5. Jack282000 Win User

My refund request was denied is there still a way to get my money back

I didnt play it for 6 only just over 2

I don’t abuse refunds maybe like 3 this year

Also my friend also got the game only played an hour and was denied a refund
  6. 9df26bfb-383d-44c4-9 Win User

Will I be refunded for my lifetime purchases if I delete my account?

I have games that I bought over three years ago that I don’t even play anymore and I’d like a refund on them. I have three years worth of games on my account, but only two things are eligible for a refund. I haven’t even played these games for months.
Thema:

1. is there a way to refund an old game i don’t play - Similar Threads - refund old game

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  4. Can I get a refund for an old game that I never really played or played once?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for an old game that I never really played or played once?: Or at the very least is there some way to have it removed from my account and game list? I don't see myself playing it in the future and even if I don't get my money back, I'd at least like to not...
  5. Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old?: If a game that I have purchased has a serious bug that has taken more than 14 days to either come up, or piss me off to point of making a complaint, i should still have the ability to request a...
  6. How can i get a refund my six year old purchased some software, we can't use software as we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i get a refund my six year old purchased some software, we can't use software as we...: My six year recently had access to my account and purchased over two hundred pounds worth of games, i would like to get my money back without making a claim fraud against my son. He doesn't live...
  7. Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?: So, I just paid $20.00 to the Xbox 360 marketplace for two Original Xbox games. To clarify, I do have the ability to play backwards compatible games, the hard drive is built-in. However, the...
  8. Can i get a refund for a digital game that was bought by mistake by my 7yr old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get a refund for a digital game that was bought by mistake by my 7yr old: my 7 yr old bought Sea of Thieves by accident. My card was used and deducted by 80.00euro.. he already has d game on disc.. Can i get a refund ?? 08fb12b3-37cb-4b36-80c0-29be89476c20
  9. My 7 year old son downloaded an add on for a game he does not own. How can we get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 7 year old son downloaded an add on for a game he does not own. How can we get a refund?: My son mistakenly downloaded an add on for a game that he doesn't own. I think he thought it was the full game. I was not aware that was doing this until he came running down the step in tears....
  10. 3 year old purchase and no refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 year old purchase and no refund: Are we unable to get refunds for any reason because the "purchases are in working order"? I get a call from my bank about fraudulent activity and go online to check my recent purchases. 3...