Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email?

Discus and support Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I lost the email I signed into my account with, and it no longer exists anymore. I lost the PC I had my Xbox account on, and I can't seem to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rigoberto Zurita, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email?

I lost the email I signed into my account with, and it no longer exists anymore. I lost the PC I had my Xbox account on, and I can't seem to do anything. Is there a solution???

:)

Rigoberto Zurita, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Rigoberto Z, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

For cases of loss of access to the account, the only solution is through the account recovery form which is the following: https://account.live.com/acsr

You must keep in mind that this is the only alternative or solution to recover an account, support cannot help with this type of case because they are not authorized, leaving the form as an option, if you cannot fill out the form for X or Y Reason then unfortunately the account cannot be recovered.

Note: If this does not solve it, it will be difficult to fix it any other way.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Best regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Forgotten email address for Xbox account!

My old Xbox One has finally died and won’t turn on at all. I had an account on there with a lot of achievements, hours and money put into it. Now I have bought a new Xbox console and want to get my account back.

I remember my gamertag and even my password but I can’t for the life of me remember what email I used for it.

Is there a way to recover my account without knowing the email or am I doomed? D:
    No there is not a way to recover an account without knowing the email.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

If the above link doesn't help then unfortunately the account is lost.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

My email does not exist anymore and I have forgotten my password, is there anyway to get into my account anymore or is it gone forever?

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid only way to recover an Xbox account is via the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/password/reset

There isn't a way to reclaim the account without the email or password. Account can only be recovered when the email or registered phone number is available and accessible.

I'm sorry about this.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Locked Out of Xbox Account

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid only way to recover an Xbox account is via the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/password/reset

Without access to the emails or phone number, I'm afraid there's no way to recover the account. Sorry about this.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

I forgot my email and password

As Georges C. States basically one way or another you would need to find out somehow what email you used.

There is no way to recover an account without knowing at least the email at a minimum.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email? - Similar Threads - recover account without

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  4. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  5. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  6. How do I recover a deleted account without having access to said account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover a deleted account without having access to said account?: Hello! I recently got 3 emails 2 days ago. One, was that my password had been changed, the second was that new information was added, and the third was that new information was deleted. So, i've...
  7. How to recover your account without your phone number

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover your account without your phone number: Hello, I am currently having a basic issue and it is impossible for me to contact anyone at the support. That is why I am writing on here. The issue is that I'm trying to sign in my new Xbox...
  8. How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?: I want to recover old xbox 360 account but I don't have the email it's asking for .Is it possible to get access without the old email or phone number I had when it was created? I can't remember...
  9. How can I recover a lost xbox live account without knowing the email, on PC.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover a lost xbox live account without knowing the email, on PC.: I lost an account a little less than 2 months ago, and I don't know the email. All the recovery options either require the email or only work on an xbox console. Is there a way to get it back on...
  10. How to recover microsoft account without alternate options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover microsoft account without alternate options?: My Microsoft account has been hacked in a different country and I've tried to recover my account with all the information I can but it's still unsuccessful. Alternate options have been changed and...