Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?

Discus and support Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently transferred all of the clips on my Xbox to a flash drive then deleted them off my Xbox since my storage was full. I also just started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evan Rountree, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?

I recently transferred all of the clips on my Xbox to a flash drive then deleted them off my Xbox since my storage was full. I also just started building my first PC and was getting ready to set up Windows 10 on it. I didn't realize that installing Windows 10 onto the same flash drive that my clips are on would delete all of the clips. I'm wondering if it is possible to somehow recover these clips. I deleted them around the middle of December timeframe and would really appreciate any advice. The clips span a 10 year period of my life and there is a lot of content in them that I don't want to loose.

:)

Evan Rountree, Feb 3, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Evan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

If the files were only on the console and you deleted them, it's not possible to recover.

But, if you uploaded it to One Drive, you may still be able to download it.

Please, try it here:

https://onedrive.live.com/

Sign in with your Microsoft account.

I hope this works.
  3. XMoIsBackX Win User

Clips

I think clips get deleted after a certain amount of time so there is no way of recovering them.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

can you recover auto deleted clips?

Hi Kalky,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing trouble recovering clips you made of FIFA 19. Unfortunately, there is no way to recover clips that have been automatically deleted.

I hope this answers your questions.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Clipes excluidos[Excluded clips]

Hi joelson,

Thanks for your post. Once a clip is deleted, there is no way to recover a deleted clip. For future reference, you can download your clips from Xbox Live to your PC and have them locally if you'd like to clear space on your OneDrive.

I hope this helps.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Recovering unsaved Game clips?

Yeah,unless you actually save the clips they will automatically delete after a certain amount of time or if you reach a certain amount of clips.

Unfortunately once they are deleted then they are gone,there's no way to recover them.

Resetting your console wouldn't delete them anyway
Thema:

1. Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago? - Similar Threads - recover clips deleted

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  6. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?: Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if there’s a way I can get them back and if it is...
  7. Recover my Library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover my Library: I just replaced my Xbox one with a new Xbox X series. I set up the new system but none of my previous games or digital purchases are in my library. How would I recover them?...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. Is there a way I can ask Microsoft if they can recover deleted Xbox clips and screenshots...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can ask Microsoft if they can recover deleted Xbox clips and screenshots...: Some important clips and screenshots were auto deleted off my Xbox without me knowing about the auto delete system yet c20dd3a1-e64d-4ac5-8ae5-a95a9adfb7cf
  10. all local captures (clips) got deleted. How to recover them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    all local captures (clips) got deleted. How to recover them?: Hello. I was away for few days and played on my brother's xbox (series s) with my account. When I came back home, I did an software update on my xbox one s. Today, I wanted to upload some of my...