Is there a way to record voice audio with your clips?

Discus and support Is there a way to record voice audio with your clips? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I mainly use clips for something else but I also use them for YouTube and I want to add my voice to the videos 07b373cf-1d8b-43b3-bfe1-67b579b6c041 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WheatleyTheMoron8, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Is there a way to record voice audio with your clips?

I mainly use clips for something else but I also use them for YouTube and I want to add my voice to the videos

:)

WheatleyTheMoron8, Jul 1, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

if using a pc with the capture card.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

Hey there CWStandalone0.

You can add your voice within Upload Studio by editing your clips and recording your audio there. It doesn't record voice as you're playing.
  4. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

Audio Issue

Hi!
    Maybe we didn't understand well, through the Xbox clips it never captures the party audio.
    Maybe you intend to record a clip with the game audio including your teammates' voice chat (no Xbox party)?
  5. Hawvy Win User

Game Capture Issues

I don’t think you can fix it. The reason you can hear them is because the chat is in the game and mixed with the game’s audio (unless your squad is in xbox live party). Your voice is input and doesn’t come out of your speaker, thus not being recorded.
    The same thing applies to your squad mates. If one of them records a clip, your voice will be heard in the clip but the person recording won’t.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Record my voice on game DVR Xbox captures

I'm not sure if it can record your own voice either... I've seen other people record game clips and you can hear other party members speaking as they come out through the game, but not the person recording it and also speaking. Hopefully someone knows
    of a way to record your voice as well on the clip. Best of luck!
Thema:

1. Is there a way to record voice audio with your clips? - Similar Threads - record voice audio

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  4. Recording voices in Xbox game clips

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recording voices in Xbox game clips: Why can't I recording me or my friends voice in Xbox game clips? 00621e7c-ec1e-4c8a-941d-7c7a87f8e7af
  5. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  6. When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear: When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear da092520-5419-4151-987a-6f3951ad28db
  7. Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023): I am trying to record clips of Starfield with my voice commentary being recorded but it does not appear to work. The video is recording fine, the in-game audio is recording fine, but my voice is...
  8. Does anyone know a simple way of being able to record me and other peoples voice in game chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know a simple way of being able to record me and other peoples voice in game chat?: So I wanna record videos or stream and I would want the audience to be able to listen to the other players voices submitted by /u/Real_Cartographer_72 [link] [comments]
  9. Why does valorant voice chat not record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does valorant voice chat not record: I've just started recording my ingame preformances on Valorant with Xbox Game Bar and after playing and rewatching my recordings i noticed that it doesnt record my teammates voices when speaking...
  10. Is there any way I can record my voice while I'm recording in captures?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way I can record my voice while I'm recording in captures?: I don't know how to do it. 02aa0a91-a2b4-487e-aebb-86050f06a738