is there a way to record more than the last 10 minutes

Discus and support is there a way to record more than the last 10 minutes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm playing wows and if i have a really good game or something unique happens i would record what happened. I'm not about to record everything and have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dragon asasin69, Feb 13, 2018.

1. is there a way to record more than the last 10 minutes

I'm playing wows and if i have a really good game or something unique happens i would record what happened. I'm not about to record everything and have a bunch of bad footage. but the maximum setting for recording is 10 minutes. why isn't there a longer
    setting for 20-30 minutes

:)

dragon asasin69, Feb 13, 2018
  2. What quality will the Xbox One record in?

Just for the record, you can record more than only 5 minutes. The box automatically records the last 5 minutes in case something happens when you weren't already recording. Once you hit record you will be able to go way over 5 mins.

A for Anarchist, Feb 13, 2018
  3. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Xbox record that and game dvr help! Annoyance!

Is there a way to record more than five minutes at a time?

Sure is.

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_2

Probably not what you wanted to see, but as far as I know, this is the only way to record more than five minutes at a time.

Shaggy2000, Feb 13, 2018
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

gds1972, Feb 13, 2018
  5. dragon asasin69, Feb 15, 2018
  6. it wont let me edit so.

unless you mean usb, but i don't see how that would change the setting in game bar to record longer

dragon asasin69, Feb 16, 2018
  7. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Can you confirm if you are trying to record game clips on a PC or an Xbox One console?

If you are using a PC then hopefully the link below may help, if you look at the screen shot you will see this is more than an hour

Adjust capture settings on Windows 10

If you are using an Xbox One hopefully the video below should help.

gds1972, Feb 17, 2018
  8. is there a way to record more than the last 10 minutes

i said pc, and world of warships is only on pc.

That hour is for recording ahead of time not something that already happened.

dragon asasin69, Feb 17, 2018
  9. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Unfortunately it looks like it is not possible to record more than 10 minute at this time hopefully with future windows update it will be possible to extend this.

gds1972, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: