Is there a way to preemptively block any communication (xbox) from anyone not my friends? I'm ...

Discus and support Is there a way to preemptively block any communication (xbox) from anyone not my friends? I'm ... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If so, what would I and the other person see if they tried to message me? If not, is there a way to emulate such a state that I can't be messaged?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tylerchu, Sep 11, 2018.

1. tylerchu
    tylerchu Guest

Is there a way to preemptively block any communication (xbox) from anyone not my friends? I'm ...

If so, what would I and the other person see if they tried to message me?

If not, is there a way to emulate such a state that I can't be messaged?

:)

tylerchu, Sep 11, 2018
  2. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    oOUTSIDERo62, Sep 11, 2018
  3. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    is there a way to block purchases on my xbox?

I found this on the hulu site: Users are required to be logged into an account and be at least 17 years of age in order to view mature content (films rated R, TV-MA shows) on Hulu. At this time, we do not have a setting that allows for more customized parental
    controls. I would have to say that setting up a passcode on your 360 would be the best way to go. The parental controls link I gave you in my first post should help you do that.

oOUTSIDERo62, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

In your privacy and online settings you can set it to only receive messages from friends.

Smwutches, Sep 11, 2018
  5. tylerchu
    tylerchu Guest
    thank. I haven't been at my box all day so I couldn't check for myself.

tylerchu, Sep 11, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    There's really no need to contact support for this.

Smwutches, Sep 11, 2018
  7. Arminator
    Arminator Guest

If you go to
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    and sign in with your account, you can set your online and Privacy settings to "Friends Only", so only people from your known friend list can communicate with you.

Blocked persons don't see that they are blocked. Their message appears to be sent, but you simply won't receive it.

Arminator, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: