Is there a way to play any of the skylanders games on the series x

Discus and support Is there a way to play any of the skylanders games on the series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just found my old skylanders and want to play the games but I keep getting errors 2cd99ec7-3ed7-4eae-823a-6689609a51aa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlasterTron1000, May 12, 2023.

1. Is there a way to play any of the skylanders games on the series x

I just found my old skylanders and want to play the games but I keep getting errors

:)

BlasterTron1000, May 12, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

3. maxownage Win User

Splitscreen Gaming

Spyro Skylanders is epic. me and my wife played it for ten hours straight when we first bought it.

Any Lego Game

Halo Games fully co-op split screen in all modes.

Left for dead games are the same way.

Hunted the reckoning.

Fairy Tale Fights

Any fighting game just about.

Castle Crashers.

Border Lands Is fantastic if you liek Skylanders and shooters

DJ Hero 2

I play all these games with my wife.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Skylanders Trap Team portal of power works on Xbox one but not Xbox series X

Hello ElectroGuy0809,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to to play Skylanders Trap Team portal of power on Xbox Series X and is unable to work. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Upon checking our resources, we found a thread with a suggestion from SwordofWhedon on this thread - Skylanders trap team portal not working - Microsoft Community

This maybe the same with your concern and try to use the correct Xbox console version of the portal to make it work.

As what we can see from the Activision Support page is that it is possible that the older version of my Portal of Power work with the newest Skylanders games in the series. However, it is recommended by the team to use the latest Portal for your games. Read more here: Skylanders Portal of Power and Hardware FAQ (activision.com)

We hope that helps!

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Skylander [XboxOne]

Heya @jdot frost,,yes you and your gf can play on same console,you dont even have to have anyone signed in its justbpick up the second controller and go basically.

We got the xb1 skylanders for the kids,but tbh its a really great game,the new skylanders are well thought of,the swapvforce idea is very clever,and if you wanted to,there is a few examples of series 1 n 2 skylanders on my upload clips.

The upgrades on the old skylanders is also very good,all new powers and they can all jump now which is mint.

Iv played a little of it myself but imo its definitly next gen skylanders from watching the kids play,the graphics look awesome,tthe content is full and imaginitive, its not like a repeat of the last 2 games wt soever,and its a very big game,definity worth
    the money.

Oh and that was it the ownership system of the actual skylanders alot more player friendly, its far more easier for anyone to use them.

Obviously its gonna cost loads for each new skylander,but you can pretty much use all of the ones from previous games.

When the kids unlock nightmare mode,which id say will be a good challenge for any age,il be on it then.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Question about buying a new xbox

I'm assuming you're asking about the Series S and X not the One S and X?

If that is the case, if you have any games on discs you want to keep playing, get the Series X. You won't be able to play them on a Series S. Otherwise, the Series S is a little lower quality, but would be fine for casual gaming.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to play any of the skylanders games on the series x - Similar Threads - play skylanders games

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  7. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  8. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  9. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...