Is there a way to only use my ps4 controller as a usb port for my mic

Discus and support Is there a way to only use my ps4 controller as a usb port for my mic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i only want to use my ps4 controller as a mic usb port because my pc mic port dosent work. but in some games it makes me use the controller for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NowhereToBeFounds, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Is there a way to only use my ps4 controller as a usb port for my mic

So i only want to use my ps4 controller as a mic usb port because my pc mic port dosent work. but in some games it makes me use the controller for the game. I was wondering if there is any way to turn this off or change it somehow

:)

NowhereToBeFounds, Dec 10, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

unfortunately it does not exist since the controller drivers for windows are generic, there is no official driver that allows using the audio input of the controller.
  3. Mikoloplayz Win User

External mic on Xbox one x

Thanks! So there is no way I can do all of this without using a controller ? My headset has a mic already on it but you can turn it off by pull ion the mic lever up . The mic hyper x solo cast has a usb connection so you can only connect using a usb port . So you have to use a controller ?

:(
  4. Adrian Loading Win User

Xbox one controller will not sync to the console no matter what i do ive gone through the help videos and no luck.

my controller is up to date, It has to be my xbox .

I use my controller like that link there, plugged into the USB port since its the only way i can use it.

The problem with plugging it in is that my Mic makes a buzzing noise according to people online so i cant use my mic if u without annoying other players
  5. SHRECK085 Win User

USB audio???????

When I say usb headset I'm talking about no optical audio cord connected to the xbox and no 3.5mm cord connected to the controller for use of mic. I have a gen2 astro a50 for the xbox one says on the box for xbox one. On my ps4 slim which has no optical
    out. I can hook my amp to the ps4 only using only the usb port and in setting under audio devices you can have game and mic audio go to headset with no mic or optical cords. And it sound just the same and you can adjust mic sensitivity for background noise.
    A much better set up than xbox and there outdated stereo and optical cords.
  6. MariusHeer Win User

adaptive controller

Hi, I cant use a microphone with my adaptive controller and 'quad'-stick.

Is there a way to plug in a mic directly into the xbox via usb?

Not getting any answers on other threads.

if there isnt a way to connect directly via xbox usb ports, why is that and why hasnt it been changed? Not everyone wants to connect via their controller.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to only use my ps4 controller as a usb port for my mic - Similar Threads - ps4 controller usb

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5: Hello, I’m having an issue with my controllers connecting to the ps5. I have 2 ps5 controllers and 1 ps4 controller. All controllers work fine, nothing is wrong with it. However, after a certain...
  4. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  5. Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.

in XboX Insiders
    Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.: Comprei um controle paralelo de PS4 para jogar no celular pelo xCloud e afins. No entanto, os botões estão embaralhados; por exemplo, quando aperto o botão "X", ele corresponde como botão...
  6. How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?: Answer in title. How can i use PS4 controller with PC Gamepass games? DS4Windows isnt helping even with xbox 360 emulation. f80f36ef-95fa-46d4-a9f4-df4c9716716d
  7. Ps4 controller issue in Windows 11.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ps4 controller issue in Windows 11.: Windows 11 suddenly decided to not recognize my controller as a controller. Tried DS4Windows/Input Mapper. No controllers connected. Tried setup USB game controllers. The controller was not there....
  8. I can’t use my ps4 controller to play cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t use my ps4 controller to play cloud gaming: My controller has worked before but stopped working on chrome browser recently, it didn’t even work on safari 6d585cb6-db49-4a41-a218-030bade8b822
  9. Xbox App Not Detecting PS4 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App Not Detecting PS4 Controller: Hi, My PS4 controller is not being detected by the Xbox app on my PC, but it works normally when using xbox cloud on the Edge browser. I have tried updating the controller drivers, reinstalling...
  10. Cuphead not detecting ps4 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cuphead not detecting ps4 controller: When I first bought the game like 2 years ago I had a laptop that cuphead detected the controller in, but now I switched to a desktop and for some reason it doesn't detect it now. Other games do...