IS THERE A WAY TO MODIFY CONTROL STICK SENSITIVITY? DO THESE FUNCTIONS NOT EXIST ON THE...

Discus and support IS THERE A WAY TO MODIFY CONTROL STICK SENSITIVITY? DO THESE FUNCTIONS NOT EXIST ON THE... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I updated my console and now I can't even use my controller because the sensitivity is way to effing high, it's brutal and it's not my controller.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxShab00dlesxX, Jun 7, 2024.

1. IS THERE A WAY TO MODIFY CONTROL STICK SENSITIVITY? DO THESE FUNCTIONS NOT EXIST ON THE...

I updated my console and now I can't even use my controller because the sensitivity is way to effing high, it's brutal and it's not my controller. There are no ease of access settings and there is LITERALLY ZERO options to do anything to my controller in the pathetic controller options. This is not just my stick, my dpad has extremely high sensitivity as well and I have to punish myself to type anything on my keyboard on the console.

What do I do here? Sell my effing console because no controller will work on the effing thing now because there is no settings for sensitivity? I can't find anything online to help me fix this piece of ****. Is there some secret button I have to push to unlock the advanced settings on my controller?

Edit:

There is something very bizarre going on with this controller right now? I swapped the left and right joysticks so I can ACTUALLY USE Edge, and the right joystick is now drifting upwards too and it never did before, so there is seriously some software malfunction going on here with my controller and I have no idea how to do anything? The funny thing here is that there is NO ACTUAL DRIFT, it just random drifts on its own upwards, which sounds like bad software.

I tried backing up the firmware, NOPE! It says it can't be done, a problem updating your controller!! This is a problem dating back to 2021 and it STILL hasn't been fixed? Is this not on your guys' radar at Microsoft?

:)

XxShab00dlesxX, Jun 7, 2024
  2. RossFandey Win User

XBOX One controller issue

im having issues with the left analog stick sensitivity. the left analog stick isn't sensitive enough so in order to run i have to move it all the way and the controller shell is cutting into the plastic of it.
  3. letumexordo Win User

Sticks Are So Sensitive

This can be an issue with the game as well how it handles the input from the controller sticks.

I've not personally had an issue, but they are always working on improvements.
    Actually no, it is not about game how it handles the input from the controller sticks. It's an issue with the gamepad's sticks since stick being slipped upwards causing to missing pressing as I have already stated in the op. So you miss pressing, the function
    doesn't work.

Hello Letum,

Have you checked in game settings make sure there isn't a sensitivity setting? Have you made sure the controller is up to date? Personally have had no issue with this, on any console.

Thanks,

Brad
    It's not about sensitivity that works ingame. What I meant by sensitivity is the stick is just too sensitive to your touches not how it affects your game. Not even XBox 360's gamepad's sticks were about a sensitivity setting ingame. It was because it was
    too sensitive to your touches. That is what the real issue is. That is about manufacturing.(Dunno if it's the correct term).
  4. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller set up

Ok, so I finally have everything set up, except one thing- I have the thumb stick joystick adapter plugged into the left usb port of the pad. The controller functions as it should, except when I click the adaptive thumb stick, it does not function to
    click the left thumb stick, which it controls. Is there a way to do this, or must I find another way to click the left thumb stick?
  5. OCRyzen Win User

Help Me Decide On What Game To Buy!

[quote user="Gaomez SF"]

I don't think you understand what that means. Google a modified Arcade stick. Then reply to me.

no reply? Like I said don't start judging people when you don't know anything about them. Modified is another word for custom. I gain no advantage on a player. Its all cosmetic.[/quote]

There is no Synonym of Modified, that says it's Custom...

I see "Modified" as; Something that enhances or changes the performance of a specific operation or function..

(ie. Increase Vehicle Engines Power/Speed by adding a engine Modification or Speed up the Xbox Controller Logic Boards button functions by modding it etc..)

&

"Custom" as; changing the way an object looks, by visually changing or enhancing it's exterior etc.. (ie making "Custom" Vinyl Graphics, for a Vehicle or Arcade Stick..) I've never heard of "Modified" vehicle Graphics before...
  6. Miss Portia Win User

my xbox 360 controller woes

There isn't a sensitivity control, but the analog sticks are fairly sensitive and take some getting used to! Another thing to check, make sure that the sticks are in the neutral position when the controller is turned on. Let me know if that helps. :)

Welcome to the Xbox 360 world by the way! It's a great first console, and you certainly came to the right place for help. Cheers! :)
Thema:

IS THERE A WAY TO MODIFY CONTROL STICK SENSITIVITY? DO THESE FUNCTIONS NOT EXIST ON THE...

1. IS THERE A WAY TO MODIFY CONTROL STICK SENSITIVITY? DO THESE FUNCTIONS NOT EXIST ON THE... - Similar Threads - MODIFY CONTROL STICK

2. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  3. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  4. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  5. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  6. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.: Hi A few days ago, a lot of accounts of mine have been hacked and so did my Minecraft account. I would like to make my account like it used to be before. Thank you in advance Sincerely...
  7. My account was banned for modifying gamerscore but i’ve never don’t that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned for modifying gamerscore but i’ve never don’t that?: Hello my account was recently suspended for modifying gamerscore which is not true which resulted in a console ban. I’ve had my microsoft account for years and my son plays on it now. He cannot...
  8. The new UI is awful, how can I modify it with less ads? The entire thing is ads.

in XBoX on Windows
    The new UI is awful, how can I modify it with less ads? The entire thing is ads.: I can't stand this UI. The old one was simplistic but manageable. I can currently only have 2 of my groups on the homepage followed by 9000 ads for games I usually already own. This UI is a...
  9. Is there any way to move or modify specific game files from my PC to my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to move or modify specific game files from my PC to my Xbox One?: I want to move a game save that I have on my computer in a game called Astroneer, which for some reason has cloud saving, but only works between my computers instead of my computers and Xbox. Is...
  10. My adress is not good can i modifi in the paper

in XBoX on Consoles
    My adress is not good can i modifi in the paper: Hello I am rest contacts by the telephone during 30 minutes for an exchange of lever elite j well understood(included) everything and received but the person c is deceived on the PDF he(it) c is...