Is there a way to map the side buttons on my Razer naga trinity mouse

Discus and support Is there a way to map the side buttons on my Razer naga trinity mouse in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I’m am very mad right now because the side buttons on my mouse are not being detected so I can’t map them. I am trying as hard as i can to do it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jpm123JD, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Jpm123JD
    Jpm123JD Guest

Hello I’m am very mad right now because the side buttons on my mouse are not being detected so I can’t map them. I am trying as hard as i can to do it does anyone have a way to do it because I’m moving form pc to Xbox and it is very annoying that I can’t get it to work so if anyone has a clue on how to do it then get back to me but if there isn’t Microsoft can you please make this a feature it would make so much easier Thank you.

:)

Jpm123JD, Nov 12, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

He is talking his xbox not a pc

No you can't map.it because its not.xbox compatible

There is a keyboard and mouse set coming next year but you will have to wait

For now only xbox compatible devices CAn be remapped

You will have to address it with the vendor
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

To remap the keys or buttons on your Razer Naga Trinity mouse, you can use the Razer Synapse 3 software. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Open Razer Synapse 3 and select the device you want to customize under “DASHBOARD” > “DEVICES”.

2. Select the key or button you want to remap.

3. Select your preferred function to assign to the key or button you want to remap. You can include modifiers to bind shortcut keys or control how many times the action will be performed when the key or button is held down.

4. Click “SAVE”.

You can also check out the Razer Insider community for more information on how to remap keys or buttons on your Razer Naga Trinity mouse.

I hope this helps.
  4. Jpm123JD Win User

He is talking his xbox not a pc

No you can't map.it because its not.xbox compatible

There is a keyboard and mouse set coming next year but you will have to wait

For now only xbox compatible devices CAn be remapped

You will have to address it with the vendor
    Thank you
  5. Nok pan Win User

How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox?

Hey since microsoft has zero clue it seems about what the issue is... Some mouses apparantly don't have mouse acceleration. Normally i play with a razer naga pro and that one has acceleration. When i play with my logitech g hero 502 i don't have mouse acceleration but i like to play with the buttons of the razer naga. I am looking for a solution since 2021 and it seems to be very hard for microsoft to do any update to get rid of the illogical mouse acceleration haha
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible games. they don’t bind as if they weren’t there. can this be fixed/helped?

Hello Yod,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

Yes, it is possible to solve this problem. Here are some things you can try:

Check your game settings. Make sure the thumb buttons are assigned to the actions you want to perform.

To do this, open the game settings and look for the controls section.

Update the driver. Razer periodically releases firmware updates for the Naga X.

To check if an update is available, follow these steps:

Open the Razer Synapse app.

Select the Naga X.

Click "Update."

Reset the driver. If you have tried the steps above and are still having problems, you can try resetting the driver. To do this, follow these steps:

Press and hold the left side button on the Naga X for 5 seconds.

When the status bar light flashes red, release the button.

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/topic...el-mouse-8012f6b3-3b63-fd3f-39f0-30fde318db09

I hope I have answered your question correctly, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to map the side buttons on my Razer naga trinity mouse - Similar Threads - map side buttons

2. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  3. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  4. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  5. When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox: Email from Fanatec: Thanks for reaching out to us. Functionality on Xbox consoles is limited by the Xbox OS. Our Xbox-licensed Steering Wheels have almost the same number of usable inputs as the...
  6. I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite: In halo infinite forge i was just minding my own business when suddenly i was booted off the map i was making. I tried loading back in but it sayed it was copy protected even though i was the one...
  7. Free-map mode: when all buttons are digital

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free-map mode: when all buttons are digital: First of all I'd like to say the Xbox Adaptive app is really good with accepting digital buttons in analog ports like left trigger and right trigger. Basically the idea is that if you plug a...
  8. Game maps not switching back with profile change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game maps not switching back with profile change: I have an xbox series x, and my gf has the series s. I recently logged her into my console to play her Way of the Hunter game, and when I signed her out, and myself back in, the game stays on her...
  9. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  10. Hey Im on java 1.18.1 and need a client side map whats out there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Im on java 1.18.1 and need a client side map whats out there: I play on a minecraft 1.18.1 smp and need a map mod. is there any client side forge map mods for 1.18.1. eab95324-061e-4af4-ac2a-f2bfa4c3a04e