Is there a way to get this fixed or at least get a replacement for free?

Discus and support Is there a way to get this fixed or at least get a replacement for free? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was playing call of duty and all of a sudden the internet on the xbox starts working really bad. (My family are also using the same internet with no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Joshua Rodriguez4, Jul 28, 2023.

1. Is there a way to get this fixed or at least get a replacement for free?

I was playing call of duty and all of a sudden the internet on the xbox starts working really bad. (My family are also using the same internet with no problems) I restart my xbox many time but nothing, but when I try my xbox randomly starts pressing the x button on the controller to it enters a bunch of random apps and I have no control over it. I'm really frustrated, especially since I got my xbox 2 months ago. I've had this problem for 2 days now and I'm hoping someone can help me, please.

:)

Joshua Rodriguez4, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Joshua, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to perform troubleshooting steps first and then if none of the steps worked, we may need to get it repaired. I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

"1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone."

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  3. choppyseize Win User

Sent my Xbox for a repair. Now it's even more broken.

I've seen the opposite, Tons of people getting consoles fixed or replaced perfectly and hassle free. Saying "every" case Microsoft is doing this on purpose is simply not true. That may be your experience, But as a whole it's the other way around.
  4. SomeBloke27 Win User

Controller issues

I think I'll take it back anyway and at least try to get a replacement, I'm still under the return warranty so if I'm able to negotiate my way into it I might get a replacement, I'll post again once I've done this.
  5. John Christian1 Win User

Would Like to get my xbox design lab elite series 2 controller fixed 👎

I would like to get this controller repaired but I can only find ways to get a replacement. This is a xbox design lab controller so idk if they're gonna replace it, plus the serial number didnt show up when I punched it in. Is there an easier way to get a replacement or a fix for this elite series 2 controller?
  6. The Cow Ruler Win User

Assassins Creed Free Weekend

You are correct it makes more sense to have it that way but either way at least people get to check it out for free.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to get this fixed or at least get a replacement for free? - Similar Threads - fixed least replacement

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  5. how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????: hi, i have an xbox series S and the on screen keyboard keeps on sticking to the first word in word suggestions, i can search nor log in to my accounts in those games, i tried to search online for...
  6. How do I fix Error 65542? I've reinstalled the graphics driver at least 50 times (not a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Error 65542? I've reinstalled the graphics driver at least 50 times (not a...: Almost every time I try to launch Minecraft Java Edition, I end up with error 65542, and it usually fixes itself for a day once I reinstall the graphics driver. However I don't know if there is a...
  7. Atmos Delay fix (worked for me, at least) and audio detection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atmos Delay fix (worked for me, at least) and audio detection issues: Reposting from insiders reddit, but if anybody with more knowledge than me and enough pa5ience to read this c Would weigh in, I'd sure appreciate it!! Distillation with fix on Atmos delay at...
  8. Microsoft, Fix These User-Wide Connection Issues, Or Please, At Least Address Them And Give...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, Fix These User-Wide Connection Issues, Or Please, At Least Address Them And Give...: I just read through an answered question from Xbox where their team responded to a persons question about “disconnecting” from their servers and getting the issue that they “need an active Xbox...
  9. Please fix (or at least comment)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix (or at least comment): This is getting a bit frustrating. Can you give us an eta on a fix, plwase? 4d26a7d2-fd8c-4b42-8527-17cf81a00e7d
  10. Can you PLEASE fix your Advertisements (or at least test them)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you PLEASE fix your Advertisements (or at least test them)?: For the past week to two weeks, several advertisements renders the Solitaire game unusable. The survey advertisement is the absolute worst, followed by another one that continues to loop....