Is there a way to get the Minecraft world folders on Xbox series x to move them to another...

Discus and support Is there a way to get the Minecraft world folders on Xbox series x to move them to another... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a corrupted world in Minecraft that i have played in for over 3 years and I don't want to lose it and if I can extract the world from the Xbox I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Omar Alejandro1, Aug 9, 2023.

1. Is there a way to get the Minecraft world folders on Xbox series x to move them to another...

I have a corrupted world in Minecraft that i have played in for over 3 years and I don't want to lose it and if I can extract the world from the Xbox I could fix it but I don't know of a way to extract it, another thing is that in the Minecraft preview version I was able to make a copy of that world and it works without errors but that version of the game is an unstable beta and I would like to have it in the final version of the game.

:)

Omar Alejandro1, Aug 9, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Is there a way to get the Minecraft world folders on Xbox series x to move them to another device like a PC?

3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

I messed up my minecraft world files...

Hi there Prajesh welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Okay, one time I deleted a world by accident and recovered it like this:

Minecraft saves all worlds in separate folders in a hidden place on your hard drive. To find the hidden and folder and your Minecraft files:

Press the "Win+R" key combination

Type "%appdata%" in the search line

Press Enter to open the AppData folder

Go to "\roaming\.minecraft\saves"

Now you should be inside the hidden folder, where Minecraft saves all of your worlds inside other separate folders with the given names of the worlds.

In order to restore your deleted Minecraft worlds, follow these steps:

Press the right mouse button (RMB) on an empty area of the folder

Click on Properties

Select "Previous Versions" tab

You should see the list of deleted Minecraft world folders. Choose a folder from the list and click on the Restore option. This will recover the deleted folder.

Now you can go back to Minecraft, and you will find your deleted world back in the game's menu.

Unfortunately, if the savegame, however, is gone in the folder as well, then there is currently no way to get it back again.

I don't know if this will help you getting back your world, I also highly recommend you to contact Mojang!
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

My Minecraft Education Code Projects were deleted after game restart

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey StrawberryAppleWatermelon45, how are you today? Hope you're well.

StrawberryAppleWatermelon45,

I'm so sorry to hear that you can't find your projects. It sounds like they may have been corrupted when the game restarted. If you'd like to investigate, Minecraft: Education Edition worlds are stored locally on your device and on a PC you may still be able to find the world files here:

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Minecraft Education Edition\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds

The tricky part of this is that the world folders are listed with a "GUID", which is a series of letters and numbers that don't correlate to the world name that you'd recognize. Here what I would suggest to find the world and see if you can still open it:

sort the Minecraft Worlds folder by date and try to pinpoint the time you were last in the world

open the folder that has a date/time close to the last time you were in the world

open the file called "levelname.txt" in a text editor to see the name of the world. If it's the world you are looking for, close the file and move to the next step

copy the entire folder for this world to your desktop, or another convenient location

open the folder in this new location, select all of the files in the directory, right click and then select "Send to Compressed (zipped) folder"

A new file with extension ".zip" will show up in this folder. Move this .zip file to the desktop, or another convenient location

Rename the .zip file to "[WORLDNAME].mcworld" - WORLDNAME is a name you choose that is recognizeable to you

Double click on this file, and Minecraft: Education Edition will launch

If you get an error about the import process, your world has become corrupted and you will not be able to open it. in Minecraft: Education Edition.

If you're worried that the machine may blue screen again in the future, it's a great idea to export and save your worlds after every session.

(Source:

https://educommunity.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/com...)

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?

Hello lets try this. Please let us know if it works:

To move your Minecraft preview world from Xbox Series X to PC, you need to follow the steps below:

1. First, you need to ensure that you have the Minecraft Preview edition installed on both your Xbox Series X and PC 12.
    2. Next, you need to sign in to your Microsoft account on both devices using the same credentials 1.
    3. After that, you need to upload your world from Xbox Series X to the cloud by following these steps:
    4. Finally, you can download your world on your PC by following these steps:
    Please note that this process only works for transferring worlds between devices that have the same edition of Minecraft installed. If you have any further questions or issues, please refer to the official Minecraft support page 1.
  6. João Correia1 Win User

Xbox One Minecraft World Folders not appearing

Hello Anna,

first of all, thanks a lot for your help. I'll try everything and see if the folders appear. The only thing that I think it's not clear is that the folders cannot be corrupted, because the worlds appear on Minecraft world list and I can play them. The only real problem is that the worlds folder have the folders from worlds that are not in my Minecraft game anymore, because they corrupted and I deleted them from the game. For some reason, the ones I deleted have their folders in the worlds folder and the ones that I currently have in the game do not. This is my problem.
Thema:

Is there a way to get the Minecraft world folders on Xbox series x to move them to another...

1. Is there a way to get the Minecraft world folders on Xbox series x to move them to another... - Similar Threads - Minecraft world folders

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  4. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  5. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  6. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  7. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  8. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  9. I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...: I turned on my pc this Moring and discovered that my Minecraft world was gone the first thing I did was check the save files but there was nothing there I also turned on and off my pc...
  10. Xbox One Minecraft World Folders not appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft World Folders not appearing: I have some worlds on my xbox one s that I want to migrate to windows 10 edition. When I open the worlds folder on the xbox one I find some folders, but they're from older worlds that corrupted a...