Is there a way to get the code again?

Discus and support Is there a way to get the code again? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In the Xbox rewards I earned enough to get the 330 mine coins and didn't know there was a code to it and clicked off before I saw it. Once I read that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Noeak, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Noeak
    Noeak Guest

In the Xbox rewards I earned enough to get the 330 mine coins and didn't know there was a code to it and clicked off before I saw it. Once I read that it was a code I had no way of getting the code back.

:)

Noeak, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

They would have emailed the code to you. If you don't have it, check your order history on the redemption page of the Rewards site. It'll either list the code there or give the option to resend it.
  3. kerrypotter-45FF3BBE Win User

Gamerscore Superdeal no 150€ Codes

I took a part of this promotion but i didn't get the code. When I try the steps once again i receive an error message. Is there a way to get the code once again? thanks for the answers
  4. HassanB Win User

pass code

The only way to get rid of that personal pass code is to delete the profile and download it again if you do not know the combination. There's no other way to do it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Is there a way to notify when I get an achievement again?

If you've already gotten the achievement, there is no way to have the notification pop again.
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Is there a way to notify when I get an achievement again?

The achievement pop up only happens once per achievement.

If you wanted them to happen again you would have to start the game again with a new profile.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to get the code again? - Similar Threads - code again

2. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  3. An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code: An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. eea05149-ed93-4189-bc71-fccd07064838
  4. Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN.: [img] This is the second time I’ve had this issue. I have over 300GB of free space, I have cleared the local saves already like was suggested before and that has worked for about two months, since...
  5. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  6. Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?: Tried to connect to live on the 360 to update my gamertag and it's not letting me log in. I keep getting error code 8015000A. Spent 3 hours reading forums and such trying any and everything I came...
  7. “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the...: Setting up Xbox one and will connect to my phone but not my home wifi “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the code correctly and keep getting...
  8. How can I redeem this code without paying for it all over again ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I redeem this code without paying for it all over again ?: How do I redeem the code for goty edition for fallout 4. It says it's already been redeemed and I have no way of getting back into the account it was redeemed to. It was on an old xbox and old...
  9. Roblox Erorr code 277 please check your internet and try again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox Erorr code 277 please check your internet and try again: If i join a game in roblox then after about 10-20 seconds all players will be stuck in their position looping their animation after a little and im disconnected from the Server With a message...
  10. i redeemed a gift code and it wouldn't let me download it and i can't redeem it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed a gift code and it wouldn't let me download it and i can't redeem it again: i redeemed an xbox gift code on microsoft, i redeemed it sucessfully but it wouldn't download. I have tried to fix the problem but made it worse as now i can't see it download and i can't find it...