Is there a way to get my original minecraft account back after I've missed the migration...

Discus and support Is there a way to get my original minecraft account back after I've missed the migration... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm a full-time college student who didn't really know migration was happening. I may have started it in 2021 or whenever it first opened, but I had no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kim Rogers, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Kim Rogers
    Kim Rogers Guest

Is there a way to get my original minecraft account back after I've missed the migration...

I'm a full-time college student who didn't really know migration was happening. I may have started it in 2021 or whenever it first opened, but I had no idea they'd be deleted until now. This account was attached to my childhood account and I'm really upset I'm going to lose it and I had no idea. I believe I may have started the migration process because the old email I used for java now works as a microsoft email. I'm really confused and I'm really upset that my account may be deleted.

:)

Kim Rogers, Nov 25, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: