Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags...

Discus and support Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Used all #tags provided from xbox and still got a suspension. 49bfceb0-894d-4fc4-a7b8-f8efe11bf706 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Todd Spenneberg, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags...

Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags... [​IMG]
    Used all #tags provided from xbox and still got a suspension.

:)

Todd Spenneberg, Sep 21, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags provided from xbox and still got a suspension.

Because your post

It isnt allowed

Only looking for group NOT recruiting for channels
  3. ngocphi Win User

Looking for group issue

No you have to look at conTEXT

AS MANY POSTS claim they have no offence you get the actual posts it violates the rules

Instead of being generic they ban all posts

They don't.it's posts that violate the plain description of LFG

It is to use LFG

Not bragging as you put it that would result in a suspension

Not trading not servers or advertising
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Cant appeal a strike so cant play for 2 days. Beyond angry.

80%+ of the posts on the LFG are exactly what I did and they never get banned? It’s exactly what that LFG is used for most of the time
    And if they get reported then they'll receive a suspension as well.

As ngocphi has said,LFG posts are for finding people to play with & that's it.Trading of any kind,even for in game currency,is not allowed.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox bans

Ummm no using lfg for trading isnt allowed

It is looking for group

Posts only

Using the lfg for anything else.is spam

Thid is clearly stated in lfg neither of those suspensions were lifted or appealed as both were 24hours
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

My gametag?

you cannot they only reply to threads posted in the account suspension forum and that forum is ONLY to find out why enforcement was taken on your account. there is NO way to get a free change only way to get your tag changed is to pay the same $10 we would
    all have to pay end of story.
Thema:

Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags...

1. Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags... - Similar Threads - help account suspensions

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. account help

in XBoX on Windows
    account help: My account on ativison say im logged in to the right user but says user error to connect to cod servers, i tired to get Into conntect with activion support but i cant log in into my account, it...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. I need help with an accountant enquiry

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with an accountant enquiry: My account has been used fraudulently be7b8976-912a-4438-ad27-6ac4c8545b59
  7. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]
  8. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  9. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  10. Account suspension help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension help: Good Morning, On the 7th of May, I received an email that my Microsoft / Xbox account has been suspended as I violated the T&C. It was a bit of a surprise as until today I still don't know what...