Is there a way to get audio through the controller without using Bluetooth for the series X...

Discus and support Is there a way to get audio through the controller without using Bluetooth for the series X... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I see that it can connect via blue tooth to have the audio transfered from the TV to the Bluetooth headset, but what if you are not using Bluetooth.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Butler Joshua M, Jul 29, 2023.

1. Is there a way to get audio through the controller without using Bluetooth for the series X...

I see that it can connect via blue tooth to have the audio transfered from the TV to the Bluetooth headset, but what if you are not using Bluetooth. How does one get the audio to play by plugging the earphones directly into the controller?

:)

Butler Joshua M, Jul 29, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Is there a way to get audio through the controller without using Bluetooth for the series X controller on a Samsung TV?

I believe that Xbox controllers only transmit and receive audio through the Xbox wireless signal and not via Bluetooth. If using Bluetooth to connect the controller, you need to use a different method for audio. Wired controllers and controllers connected with the Microsoft wireless dongle can use the headphone jack for audio.
  3. PhysEdFuel Win User

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.

You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)

I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
  4. ngocphi Win User

New X Box one controllers not working on original Xbox one console

Thats because you got the wrong controlller

V2 controllers dont work on the older console

You have to use usb cable or exchange for a v1 easy way to tell is the top ridge would be one peice or the bottom part of the controller should shouls have an audio jack which the originals didnt

This is because the original xbox one fats had RF not bluetooth

V2 and 3 which is the current series x controllers with share uses bluetooth

However the xbox one s and above have rf and bluetooth just not the first xbox one and oldee
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

3,5mm Jack not working on Xbox One S Controller through Bluetooth

the controllers only support audio through wired connection, bluetooth audio is not supported on any xbox controller.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Why can't I pair up Bluetooth wireless earbuds with my console?

it uses wifi that the xbox has a receiver and sender for, similar to the microsoft pc wireless adapter but obviously built into the console.

no bluetooth at all. there is not a single bluetooth chip in the console, the modern xbox controller connect via wifi to the console or bluetooth to phones and pc if not using the adapter for pc. only the controller has bluetooth and this is basic at best.

Does the Xbox Series X or Series S support Bluetooth? | Windows Central

No Bluetooth for Xbox Series X

The Xbox Series X doesn't have Bluetooth, similarly to the Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. The reason is simple; the Bluetooth signal isn't strong enough to meet Microsoft's specifications for latency. Microsoft uses its proprietary signal, dubbed Xbox Wireless, for connecting controllers and other accessories, like the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 and the SteelSeries 9X wireless headsets.

Microsoft's signal is far stronger than Bluetooth. Since many people typically game while sitting far away from their consoles in the living room or so on, Bluetooth's susceptibility to interference increases exponentially at longer ranges. If you were hoping you could use a USB Bluetooth adapter, it wouldn't work either, as the Xbox Series X and other Xbox One consoles don't have the drivers necessary to power them.
Thema:

Is there a way to get audio through the controller without using Bluetooth for the series X...

1. Is there a way to get audio through the controller without using Bluetooth for the series X... - Similar Threads - audio through controller

2. non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on: this didnt happen until today, same headset i’ve used before , but it will only play party audio through my headset, and plays everything else from my tv. i have been messing with audio settings...
  3. Sending Audio through Xbox Controller 3.5 port.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending Audio through Xbox Controller 3.5 port.: Hello, I am trying to send audio through my xbox one x controller wirelessly on Windows 11, When I connect it with a wire I can get audio to come through it. When I unplug it I cannot get audio to...
  4. Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments]
  5. Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?: No sounds from Discord VC is played on TV speakers. The chat overlay shows that sound is being played, and all sound goes through when a headset is attached, but if no headset is attached it just...
  6. why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone: when playing with my friends my mic wasn’t working/ “sounding like i was talking through a microwave” so they muted my chat and it still said it was picking up audio so i then completely unplugged...
  7. How do I get audio to play through my wired headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get audio to play through my wired headset?: I need help. I'm very confused. So I plug in my AUX wired headset and the controller recognizes it. But no audio is going through. Yes, the headset still works. But when I join a party, I can hear...
  8. No audio through series S controller headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio through series S controller headset: I can’t get any audio at all through my headset for my series S controller. The audio works when I use the headset with a different controller and it also comes through the tv speakers fine....
  9. Control audio through connected keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control audio through connected keyboard: I’ve hooked up an ir extension to control my Sonos speakers through my xbox one x and was curious if there is a way to control the volume through a connected keyboard. Controlling audio through...
  10. Audio always goes out through the control and through HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio always goes out through the control and through HDMI: Please I have a headset ( tritton katana HD ) This headset receives 7.1 audio via HDMI and sends over wi-fi. The problem is that it does not matter which setting I select (and I have the new...