Is there a way to get a gamertag from someones account that hasn't been on since 08 or 09 ...

Discus and support Is there a way to get a gamertag from someones account that hasn't been on since 08 or 09 ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; okay so i'm trying to change my current gamertag tag to the OG gamertag (meaning there isn't any added character or numbers) for example: Super Fly 761... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KiDD Stupendous, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Is there a way to get a gamertag from someones account that hasn't been on since 08 or 09 ...

okay so i'm trying to change my current gamertag tag to the OG gamertag (meaning there isn't any added character or numbers) for example: Super Fly 761 to Super Fly or xXxKid FlashxXx to Kid Flash. when i attempted to do so, Xbox said it was already in
    use so i added the guy to ask him if he would sell it to me. come to find out he hasn't been online since 08 (possibly 09) so i was wondering if it's possible to obtain the gamertag another way or any way for that matter ?? PLEASE HELP

:)

KiDD Stupendous, Jan 18, 2014
  2. Inactive Gamertags

Is there any possible way you could get an inactive Gamertag? Say someone hasn't been on for over 5 years or what ever. Would there be any possible way to get their gmertag?

Fallout crazy k, Jan 18, 2014
  3. CeNSoR sB
    CeNSoR sB Guest
    Need help with a gamertag

I'm trying to get the gamertag 'CeNSoR'. It hasn't been used since 2005 and the account is 100% inactive. Is there a chance you can assign the gamertag to my account?

CeNSoR sB, Jan 18, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Is there a way to get a gamertag from someones account that hasn't been on since 08 or 09 ...

Offering to buy someones gamertag is against the terms & conditions & will get you a perma ban.

gamertags are also used on other things,not just xbox live so you can't know that it's not in use.

If the tag is taken then it's taken,nothing you can do.

Daft Badger, Jan 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: