Is there a way to game share to multiple Xbox’s through family accounts?

Discus and support Is there a way to game share to multiple Xbox’s through family accounts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey so I currently have 3 Xbox’s one for myself and my two sons. Is there a way that I can share my games I’ve already bought to both of their Xbox’s?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Riley_371, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Riley_371
    Riley_371 Guest

Hey so I currently have 3 Xbox’s one for myself and my two sons. Is there a way that I can share my games I’ve already bought to both of their Xbox’s? For example, if we all wanted to play Minecraft together instead of buying it three times every time can’t I just buy it once and share it to both of them?

:)

Riley_371, Dec 21, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Riley_371. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to say, but you can only game share with another Xbox console. This means that only up to 2 people can play the game at the same time.

The first person will be the one that owns the game, and the other one could be any profile added to the Xbox where you enable “Home Xbox”.

For example, if your account is the one that owns Minecraft, you can enable Home Xbox on one of your children's Xbox and in that way, you and one of the children can play together at the same time.

More information about what you can share and how Home Xbox works can be found here:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Xbox game sharing

Also keep in mind that the game sharing feature is for families or people with multiple Xbox's. Sharing account info with others is against the Xbox Code of Conduct and is also very risky since people lose accounts all the time this way, become victims
    of fraud or get bans unknowingly.
  4. julosjc Win User

Minecraft Dungeons - PC/Xbox Sign in

Hi There,

You can set the main user's as primary account and can share with family,
    see here
  5. Drufu Win User

Bring Back DRM?

I'm still stunned that people think the family sharing was going to be this great way to save money.

Publishers hate the used market because they don't like one copy of a game passing through multiple hands, so why on Earth would they support a feature that let one copy pass through multiple hands.

Think about it.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Daughter going to college, got her own Xbox One, can i transfer games to her/can she play them?

The Home console setting would really be the only way, which is really pretty simple. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.

There used to be a family gold plan, but that was only a different way of purchased gold for multiple accounts. It had no effect on sharing games or game licenses.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to game share to multiple Xbox’s through family accounts? - Similar Threads - game share multiple

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  4. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  5. Sharing xbox game pass

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sharing xbox game pass: So I wanted to use my brother subscription from a different console and different account but I can't, and the thing is that xbox says that it is possible but I still can access gta online....
  6. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  7. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  8. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  9. Xbox game sharing and multiple people

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing and multiple people: Alright. me and a friend got into a random discussion about game sharing and how it works and I'm wondering which one of us are right? the thing I brought up was, 'an account only can share with...
  10. Xbox Live Sharing Games with multiple profiles.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Sharing Games with multiple profiles.: We have two xbox’s, with multiple profiles on it. One profile has Xbox live to get games but if the Xbox isn’t a home Xbox we have to have that profile signed in to play on the other Xbox. Is...