Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

Discus and support Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jake samuel, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Jake samuel
    Jake samuel Guest

I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed record and went on to kill the boss but when I went to stop the recording no notification about the clip being saved appeared; however I didn’t think about it much and thought it was just some visual bug.

Later on I went to the next boss for another clip, but it didn’t save at all. I went on to check my drives storage and realized that none of my recent clips were saving to my usb as well as whenever I pressed on the start recording button on the capture menu, it didn’t record anything at all, it just showed the “recording started” notification and wasn’t even recording anything.

Is there any way fix this issue?

:)

Jake samuel, Apr 21, 2024
  2. yakozaki Win User

Xbox one x 4K recording problem after last system update

Is no clips, I was recording videos in 4K - 10min+ for storage I use my USB flesh drive

everything worked well until today after system update.

Recording in 1080p is still working but 4K recording is in problem..
  3. JackDe18 Win User

Game Clips

So is there really no way to fix this? Even in the mornings my clips don't record properly?
  4. FrunoDamage Win User

How do you transfer a gamertag to and from an xbox 360 Elite and a xbox 360 "E"?

So, are you talking about a common usb thumb drive? I had imagined that the xbox 360 "E" could recognize an everyday usb thumb drive, but does the xbox 360 "Elite" recognize usb thumb drives?
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

usb thumb drive

I'm afraid it won't. Game saves must be moved using Xbox 360 Cloud Saved games (Xbox Live Gold subscription required), while actual Xbox 360 games that are back-compatible on Xbox One can be redownloaded via Ready to Install on Xbox One's My Games & Apps
    page.
  6. StolenStream31 Win User

usb thumb drive

format means erase EVERYTHING on the drive so back up important data first
Thema:

1. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive? - Similar Threads - fix recording clip

2. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  3. Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...: Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been...
  4. How do I fix my Xbox cutting off my recording as soon as I start it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my Xbox cutting off my recording as soon as I start it?: Hi there, sometimes as soon as I press “start recording” on my Xbox, it will stop it immediately. I’m not able to record anything. I have a brand new Series S. My last Series S was doing the same...
  5. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...
  6. Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?: [img] [img] For some reason everytime I clip a video it comes out all grey, Ive tried changing capture resolution doesnt make any difference, and its not the HDR because it was doing it on my old...
  7. Anyone know how to fix game clips recordings looking grey and washed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone know how to fix game clips recordings looking grey and washed out?: [img] For some reason everytime I clip a video and upload to the Xbox network it comes out all grey like the HDR has been removed, I have game clip setting at "Record 4K HDR" on a 4K HDR TV but...
  8. I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?: I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it? b110457e-da3d-40fd-9c75-c03419c84cd1
  9. How do I fix buggy recordings from Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix buggy recordings from Xbox app on PC.: I’m having a problem with a recording I’m trying to do. I’m playing Forza Motorsport 7 on PC and it’s having a weird bug that makes the screen jump back and forth in some parts of the track. I...
  10. How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?: Hey, so my Xbox game DVR automatically deleted all my recent clips from Xbox live, only leaving a small few of my ancient screenshots from years ago and whenever I upload a new clip, it tells me...