Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

Discus and support Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jake samuel, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Jake samuel
    Jake samuel Guest

I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed record and went on to kill the boss but when I went to stop the recording no notification about the clip being saved appeared; however I didn’t think about it much and thought it was just some visual bug.

Later on I went to the next boss for another clip, but it didn’t save at all. I went on to check my drives storage and realized that none of my recent clips were saving to my usb as well as whenever I pressed on the start recording button on the capture menu, it didn’t record anything at all, it just showed the “recording started” notification and wasn’t even recording anything.

Is there any way fix this issue?

:)

Jake samuel, Apr 21, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: