Is there a way to fix "Looks Like You're Stranded Error" for the PC Xbox app that I haven't...

Discus and support Is there a way to fix "Looks Like You're Stranded Error" for the PC Xbox app that I haven't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can launch the xbox app on my PC but it won't load the store, installed games library, or game pass (I have a pc gamepass subscription). I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MysticalFae, Nov 14, 2023.

1. MysticalFae
    MysticalFae Guest

Is there a way to fix "Looks Like You're Stranded Error" for the PC Xbox app that I haven't...

I can launch the xbox app on my PC but it won't load the store, installed games library, or game pass (I have a pc gamepass subscription).

I have tried updating, repairing, resetting, and reinstalling the xbox app, gaming services, console companion, and pretty much have exhausted all resources I have found on the internet about this issue.

I can play the games on my PC that I already have through game pass but I can't cloud save them without the app. And being that I pay for this service to say I'm no satisfied is putting it mildly as this has gone on for the last week.

PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

:)

MysticalFae, Nov 14, 2023
  2. MysticalFae Win User

Is there a way to fix "Looks Like You're Stranded Error" for the PC Xbox app that I haven't tried?

I have tried all of this and it still gives me the same error. I'm about to throw this computer out the window. LOL
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Is there a way to fix "Looks Like You're Stranded Error" for the PC Xbox app that I haven't tried?

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. luchillo17 Win User

XBox PC "Looks like you're stranded..." error

A bit late unfortunately, fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling it, yours should be easier and shorter.
  5. RD OwO Win User

XBox PC "Looks like you're stranded..." error

On Windows, go to settings > apps and features.

On the list of apps, go to Xbox. Click advanced options.

Scroll down to reset, and click that. It's under repair.

This fixed it for me. Repair did not work, but reset did.
  6. poix3 Win User

XBOX PC looks like you're stranded

yeah, I finally managed to get XGP games from the app store, thx
Thema:

1. Is there a way to fix "Looks Like You're Stranded Error" for the PC Xbox app that I haven't... - Similar Threads - fix Looks You're

2. Looking for groups needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for groups needs to be fixed: Looking for groups is being abused by bots that are advertising scams by using the Xbox app. This needs to be fixed and people are getting scammed every day. I do report the posts but I can't...
  3. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  4. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  5. Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?: [img] [img] For some reason everytime I clip a video it comes out all grey, Ive tried changing capture resolution doesnt make any difference, and its not the HDR because it was doing it on my old...
  6. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  7. Anyone know how to fix game clips recordings looking grey and washed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone know how to fix game clips recordings looking grey and washed out?: [img] For some reason everytime I clip a video and upload to the Xbox network it comes out all grey like the HDR has been removed, I have game clip setting at "Record 4K HDR" on a 4K HDR TV but...
  8. Looking to get my Xbox one fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking to get my Xbox one fixed: Where can I get my Xbox One fix it 33e9789c-e75b-4b2a-8603-274488a9a47c
  9. How do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ?: Hello, i got the right logi webcam but it looks red and very saturated. Also i have zero control of the framing . Help 2140ef28-e386-4dce-ba32-415419fdc546
  10. My Xbox looks really dark and blurry everytime I turn it in and restarting wont fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox looks really dark and blurry everytime I turn it in and restarting wont fix it: [img] I hope the image uploaded 6f201fd6-8c88-4e41-9e95-94b195cd16ba