Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?

Discus and support Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to play Minecraft but can’t play online with out logging in with a Microsoft account linked to my PSN account the problem is that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fulturk, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Fulturk
    Fulturk Guest

I’ve been trying to play Minecraft but can’t play online with out logging in with a Microsoft account linked to my PSN account the problem is that I don’t know what Microsoft account it’s linked to and I’ve tried all of my accounts but none work, I can guarantee I know the password for the account because I used the same password as my PSN account but I don’t remember the email I used to create the account. I just want to find the name of the email used, I don’t want to have a whole separate account and have to pay a separate PS+ for that account just to play Minecraft.

:)

Fulturk, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hi, Fulturk My name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I will provide you with a form so that you can recover your account as this is also the only option to recover an account as support cannot help in these types of cases, if you have any other problems, don't hesitate to ask again, we are here to help.

Here: https://account.live.com/acsr

Good luck!
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

In this case, your Playstation account is already linked to another Microsoft account. You would need to find out what Microsoft account it is and sign in with it. Once you link a Microsoft account to a Playstation account, neither the Microsoft nor the Playstation account can be linked to another Microsoft/PSN account.
  4. Needhelpnow2021 Win User

Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps looks like this account is already connected

My issue really is that I don't know which Microsoft account is linked to the PSN network, I have tried three which all give the same answer. How do I find out the account which is linked to my PSN account?
  5. Tim Bedford Win User

Can't unlink a Minecraft from a different PSN account

I have this same error.

Except to my knowledge I have never linked my Microsoft account and PSN before trying to do so today. I only recently linked my Java edition minecraft to my Microsoft account, and today thought I'd try the Playstation version of the game. When I log into my microsoft account it says it is already connected to a different account.

How can I find out which Microsoft account has been linked to my PSN?
  6. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft account already connected to another PSN account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AlexT, the way you can find out if there is any PSN account or service connected to your Microsoft account is through the link below.

Click on the link and sign in with the Microsoft account you use to play and you will see which services are linked.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent
Thema:

1. Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too? - Similar Threads - find Microsoft account

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  4. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  5. How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft: I have minecraft on my ps4 and I can’t remember which Microsoft account I have linked, I don’t know what to do as I emailed minecraft and I still can’t remember the Microsoft account linked,...
  6. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  7. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  8. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  9. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared 23a555b9-c5a9-4faf-92cd-744426b0c7dc
  10. how do I find my Microsoft account connected to my PlayStation when I know no info about...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I find my Microsoft account connected to my PlayStation when I know no info about...: hi! I’ve had this problem ever since Microsoft bought Minecraft. I’ve contacted PlayStation about with account is connected to my PS account and not one Microsoft email was linked to it but...