Is There a way to edit your birth date on Xbox One?

Discus and support Is There a way to edit your birth date on Xbox One? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there a way to edit your birth date on a Xbox One? 0098921d-29ae-4ea4-ad89-bfdfa73bf66b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Amaya Nears, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Amaya Nears
    Amaya Nears Guest

Is there a way to edit your birth date on a Xbox One?

:)

Amaya Nears, Feb 26, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. Brent Studios Win User

I cannot change the birthdate for my Microsoft account

Wait, but there is no “Edit date of birth” on the “Your info” page. So how would I change my date of birth?
  4. BeastlyHotShot Win User

How do I change my date of birth on my microsoft account?

• Open Microsoft's website.
    • Click your account name.
    • Click View Microsoft account.
    • Click Your info.
    • Click the Edit date of birth link.
    • Edit your birth date.
    • Scroll down and click Save
  5. HassanB Win User

Can't play online with an EA game -> wrong date of birth need to change

Hello,

Sorry, there's no way to change the date of birth on a Xbox LIVE account. If you'd like to put the proper date of birth, you'll need to make a new Xbox LIVE account.

There's also no way to transfer your gamerscore, game saves and or any account information from one account to another.
  6. J1MT LUCK Win User

I want to change my birth date because it's wrong

Thema:

1. Is There a way to edit your birth date on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - edit birth date

2. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  3. Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I booted it up in low...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I booted it up in low...: Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I tried booting it up in low resolution mode. This seems to be the best method to fix it when looking up guides etc, but there was...
  4. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  5. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  6. I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?

in XBoX on Windows
    I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?: I CANNOT EDIT MY CLUB PHOTOS NOR BACKGROUND CLUB PHOTO, IT WOULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS OF MONSTER HUNTER WORLD AS BACKGROUND. I THINK THERE IS A BUG BECAUSE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM...
  7. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  8. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf
  9. My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...: so between 2016 an 2017 my xbox 360 e blue and green edition was stolen and i want to find it because i have been trying to find it for a long time and contacted the police they did nothing so my...
  10. I can’t edit my sons date of birth

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my sons date of birth: My son keeps getting asked for his paasword to long into different things . Ive tried to edit his date of birth but it wont let me and i cant fogure out how to stop this...