Is there a way to do cloud gaming while also using my xbox?

Discus and support Is there a way to do cloud gaming while also using my xbox? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My family just got a Samsung TV and want to use my account for the cloud gaming and I'm trying to see if I can play on my xbox while they also do that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zen Mill, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Zen Mill
    Zen Mill Guest

My family just got a Samsung TV and want to use my account for the cloud gaming and I'm trying to see if I can play on my xbox while they also do that without having to pay for a new game pass subscription on a separate account.

:)

Zen Mill, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Zen M, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to inform you that it is not possible to play on an Xbox console and through Xbox Cloud Gaming with the same account simultaneously. This is because when playing on Xbox Cloud Gaming, the games run on their Xbox console version, which is basically as if you were playing on another Xbox console, and it is not possible to play on two Xbox consoles simultaneously with the same account.

This does not apply, for example, if you play your downloaded games on a PC while someone else plays on Xbox Cloud Gaming. These are considered two different devices (one being the PC and the other being Xbox Cloud Gaming, which is like playing on an Xbox console).

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well yes and no

First cloud can only.used by the subscriber meaning your account

You can use.your.console.but you can only be signed in one device .at.a time

You can.set.your console. as. Home .but since yoir profile.is being used for Cloud you would.need.to create. a .second .profile.to use.while they use your profile.on the tv
  4. WIGG23 Win User

The truth about the Xbox One and why I like it better than PS4(long)

I'm excited for xbox one

I have 3 xbox 360's in my home now and I use the cloud for all my game saves to go between different xboxs. Everybody says that the cloud sucks and syncing your games takes way to long..but

I have been using the cloud only, and my hd as a back up once and a while. And when it says "syncing ur games save from the cloud"' It literally takes less than 5 seconds.

I have 2 big xboxs and 1 slim, and they all 3 have been functioning the same way.

I believe this can only get better too!
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

General question about Xbox one consoles

How do I sync my saved games to the cloud?

While you’re connected to Xbox Live, saved games are automatically stored in the cloud. If you use your Xbox profile to sign in to a different Xbox One console, your saves are available from that console.

Do I need an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription to use cloud storage?

No. Anyone signed up for the Xbox Live service can store their saved games in the cloud.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-setup/cloud-game-saves-faq
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Cloud Saves concerned

[quote user="ZWR63"]I like cloud for backup but not for my only save.[/quote]If Cloud was your only save, you couldn't play while offline.

It should function similar to Steam and XBOX 360's cloud saves now. There's a local copy that syncs to the Cloud when you finish. There's also conflict resolution which lets you choose if you use your local save or cloud save if you go offline and then reconnect.

Cloud saving on Steam is very convenient. I can start a game on my gaming PC, then switch to my Razer Edge while out and about, then switch back to my gaming PC when I get home.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to do cloud gaming while also using my xbox? - Similar Threads - cloud gaming while

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...: I think Xbox cloud gaming is down 5914dcc5-d07e-4221-b756-480acf3fd8b4
  5. When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....: I can’t put a picture :/ 94e3fd58-4cdd-4853-8e26-e195b229f918
  6. Switching Consoles while playing Starfield On the gaming cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching Consoles while playing Starfield On the gaming cloud: I’m playing Starfield on the gaming cloud on my Xbox 1 with no issues. If I decide to continue playing on a new Xbox x console and continue playing on the cloud gaming on game pass , will I lose...
  7. Why cant i cloud game on my pc while my wife plays on the console with her profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i cloud game on my pc while my wife plays on the console with her profile.: I installed a game on my console so my wife can play with her profile and then i tried playing a completely separate game on my pc through cloud gaming. However it said i had to sign out of my...
  8. How do I fix the visual glitches while playing games on cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the visual glitches while playing games on cloud gaming?: I’ve been using cloud gaming to play games with my friends but there are visual glitches such as delay and colourful lines going down the screen. I asked my friend who also uses cloud gaming a lot...
  9. Cannot accept invitations to game while in cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot accept invitations to game while in cloud gaming: Everytime I try to play with friends we cannot join each others parties. dc2a794c-61ad-487b-b348-d872ce2ed9b8
  10. Lost save game progress while using cloud streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Lost save game progress while using cloud streaming: I have a game save that I am playing on Series X and via cloud gaming. Twice, now, I've lost some of my save game progress after playing via the cloud. The first time my lost progress was...