Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

Discus and support Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tyler McKiney, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through 10Gb according to their numbers)

I have 140 Minecraft world saves, along with marketplace content, the save data is getting too large, and I want to just delete it from an account management standpoint, but the directions for deleting all of the worlds, it's constant syncing, 140+ times until they're all done, which eats through the hotspot and I can't do anything else that month. This is due to my provider's error, but this constant reliance on the Internet for Minecraft marketplace content being available on my local saves, it's getting ridiculous.

I expected it to work as DLC, an expansion that you have console "keys" for to make sure I can have access, not a ledger lookup that determines whether or not you get to use it because your name matches up to the "online record" that's completely reliant on Internet access.

Not only that, but I've been having troubles connecting to SHiFT as well for Borderlands 3.

Please tell me there's an easier way that I can just sign in with my Microsoft Account and delete my saves without connecting the Xbox to the Internet.

:)

Tyler McKiney, Apr 14, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?