Is there a way to convert Minecraft Java to Windows 10 version?

Discus and support Is there a way to convert Minecraft Java to Windows 10 version? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I only bought the account that have Minecraft Java, and I don't have a credit card, so I can't use refund. What do I do? I really wanted to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Prisman the DEV, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Is there a way to convert Minecraft Java to Windows 10 version?

I only bought the account that have Minecraft Java, and I don't have a credit card, so I can't use refund. What do I do? I really wanted to play Minecraft Windows 10.

:)

Prisman the DEV, Oct 3, 2020
  2. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft

Hello Chacha,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The only way to get the Minecraft windows 10 edition would be to purchase it. The Xbox version, java, and Windows 10 are all separate versions. Here is a

Windows 10 Minecraft FAQ
    to review for further information.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. TheNexusGen Win User

Will I get minecraft free on minecraft.net if I bought in on the windows store?

As someone who has Minecraft for both Xbox One and Windows (both Win 10 version and the Java version) I can answer this.

Poli5hesBubble: When the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) of the Minecraft entered public Beta in 2015/2016, owners of the pre-existing Java version were given a key to download and own the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) for free, as
    they already owned it for PC (in Java form). However, this does NOT work in reverse; if you bought the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version), you will NOT be given a free copy of the Java version.

KyleCBlanchard: Similar to the answer for Poli5hedBubble, if you own the Java version from Minecraft.net, you should be able to go to your Mojang account, log in and see a key that, once entered into the Windows Store or at redeem.microsoft.com, will allow
    you download the free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
  5. ChaoticLlama42 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition, export map to Desktop version of minecraft.

To my knowledge the windows 10 version of Minecraft is written in C++ compared to java so it wont be compatible as the windows 10 version is a UWP app which allows it to play with Xbox one and PC while the java version is standalone, you can export worlds
    from xbox to windows 10 but not from windows 10 version to java, I hope that clears up your concern
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock

minecraft windows 10 version is only available via the windows store, minecraft java is from the mojang site.
Thema:

Is there a way to convert Minecraft Java to Windows 10 version?

1. Is there a way to convert Minecraft Java to Windows 10 version? - Similar Threads - convert Minecraft Java

2. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  3. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  4. Split screen multiplayer converted to full screen using two different TV's

in XBoX on Windows
    Split screen multiplayer converted to full screen using two different TV's: I have a HDMI splitter for possibly connecting two TV's to one Xbox series X and I was wondering if there is a way to input new coding to make split screen on one TV to full screen using two...
  5. convert a 16 character epic vbucks card to 25 characters

in XBoX on Windows
    convert a 16 character epic vbucks card to 25 characters: How do I convert a 16 character Fortnight vbucks card to 25 charaters? dd004f24-34e5-4277-90b9-f971fab47602
  6. I can't convert my 200$ Microsoft balance into Robux. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't convert my 200$ Microsoft balance into Robux. What can I do?: Service Unavailable (microsoft.com) Error message: HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable. 40182fce-ab9b-4574-b990-ad552c9f69bd
  7. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  8. How can I convert Bedrock minecraft files into MInecraft java files without using a blocked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I convert Bedrock minecraft files into MInecraft java files without using a blocked...: Mineways is a software program that takes a minecraft java world file, and turns it into a 3d printable model. I play minecraft on a PS4, without premium, and I can only export as .bin files,...
  9. How to convert world save from PS4 console to PC (Minecraft Java) using a USB drive (and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to convert world save from PS4 console to PC (Minecraft Java) using a USB drive (and...: Hello all, I have been trying to find a workaround for this for years, but I haven't, which is why I'm here... I want to convert my Minecraft world on my PS4 to my PC to play it on Minecraft...
  10. Converter Mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 para Minecraft Bedrock[Translation-Convert Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Converter Mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 para Minecraft Bedrock[Translation-Convert Xbox 360...: Olá, faz um mês que mudei de Xbox 360 para Xbox One ( All Digital) e queria saber como posso converter meus mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition para Minecraft Bedrock sem possuir o Minecraft Xbox...