Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

Discus and support Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by luis mamuzic, Jan 5, 2024.

1. luis mamuzic
    luis mamuzic Guest

Hello,
    on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very same day I browsed through the internet and could find nothing except a form where I can put my personal informations in. The problem is, that the person deleted all my personal information (I even have the warning emails..) and because of that it says "you do not have the required amount of information that is needed to prove youre the owner". On that day i contacted xbox support via live chat. The xbox supporter asked me 11 Questions which I answered. After that i was told that he will guide my case further to the microsoft support. I got no feedback after 3 days. After those 3 days I again asked a other xbox supporter to help me. The Supporter told me that i apperntaly got an email, which isnt true. After I had told him that I got no email he said he will give that case further to the microsoft support section. Guess what? After 4 days I again got no feedback. At this point I am confident I will never get my Microsoft account back even though I really need it ...
    Is there any way for hope? Any Supporter to contact? Are here Supporter?

:)

luis mamuzic, Jan 5, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: