Is there a way to connect a Xbox to a different device other than a tv

Discus and support Is there a way to connect a Xbox to a different device other than a tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I broke my hdmi port and I need to hook up my Xbox some other way, i just need to be able to see the screen so I can connect it to the Xbox app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gabriel Harrell, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Is there a way to connect a Xbox to a different device other than a tv

I broke my hdmi port and I need to hook up my Xbox some other way, i just need to be able to see the screen so I can connect it to the Xbox app

:)

Gabriel Harrell, Oct 13, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello Gabriel. I'm Arturo.

I'm sorry to hear your HDMI port is broken, however, I'll be glad to provide guidance with your inquiry today.

Furthermore, I regret to inform you that the sole method for projecting video from an Xbox console is, exclusively, through the HDMI port. If, by any chance, your console's port is damaged, the only viable option at this point is to seek professional repair services.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

No Audio

Hi, I take it the Xbox is connected directly to your Tv ?

If so try a different HDMI port on the Tv or even that the Tv isn't muted or the volume is turned all the way down. Try another Tv too if you can.

If you're using an A/V receiver or other device with the Xbox then try connecting the Xbox directly to the Tv, if it works then you'll need to look at the other device settings etc.
  4. Mister Parks Win User

testing xbox live connection

Hello maniacmaXXine,

To answer your question, your Xbox 360 console uses your internet connection differently than the way that other devices do. So, the fact that the other devices can connect has no bearing on your console's connection.

A network hardware reset is, typically, a quick way to remedy the issue. It only takes a few minutes, and it can make a world of difference.
  5. MB5656 Win User

No images on my TV

actuality can you connect an HDMI device (other than the xbox) to the tv if you cant get an picture than there is something wrong with the tv, so try to put a dvd player in or laptop in the tv to try
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox not detected by TV (Was previously working)

Hi, you can try a couple of things, just to confirm that it is either the TV (I know you said the TV works with other devices) or the cable or of course a faulty Xbox.

Try connecting the Xbox to a different hdmi socket on the TV if you can. if that doesn't work, then try connecting to a different TV. If that doesn't work, try a different hdmi cable. If that still does not work, then the console will be faulty, and will
    need to be booked in for repair.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to connect a Xbox to a different device other than a tv - Similar Threads - connect different device

2. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  3. unsupported when i connect mi xbox to mi Inves tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    unsupported when i connect mi xbox to mi Inves tv: hi everyone i have a question that you all heard at least one time here, i dont know why when i connected mi xbox one to mi tv it appears "unsupported" i already tried it all,fabric reset, normal...
  4. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  5. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  6. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  7. FH5 will not launch after several different things and FM7 cannot connect to multiplayer on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 will not launch after several different things and FM7 cannot connect to multiplayer on...: I am getting really mad. I have repaired and reset FH5, update my PC and drivers, and the game still will not launch. I hit play and it syncs data, then just closes. I am really upset. FM7 is also...
  8. Can I set XBox Series X to remember different wireless connection passwords?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I set XBox Series X to remember different wireless connection passwords?: It's good that I can connect via hotspot from my smarphone to the console, but I have different wireless connections available and XBox will only remember my last network status and try to connect...
  9. How do I use the xbox app to connect my console to a laptop and set up a different internet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use the xbox app to connect my console to a laptop and set up a different internet...: I have an xbox series s.. when I went to a friends house with my xbox and connected it to one of his laptops monitor (since my laptop didnt have an hdmi port) and signed in with the xbox app and...
  10. I need to connect a different account to my psn

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to connect a different account to my psn: I've look at everything turned every stone and cannot find any solution all it seems like is Sony and Microsoft dodging the issue and offering no help or solution its bs...