Is there a way to automatically log into Xbox Live Gold account on xBox One when multiple xBox ...

Discus and support Is there a way to automatically log into Xbox Live Gold account on xBox One when multiple xBox ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the xBox Live Gold account under my Gamertag. My kids are complaining because they have to remember to log me in before they start playing a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TomVlasic, May 26, 2014.

1. TomVlasic
    TomVlasic Guest

Is there a way to automatically log into Xbox Live Gold account on xBox One when multiple xBox ...

I have the xBox Live Gold account under my Gamertag. My kids are complaining because they have to remember to log me in before they start playing a game under their xbox live account. Is there any way to "remember" me so I don't have to log in first?

:)

TomVlasic, May 26, 2014
  2. AvalonX
    AvalonX Guest
    Xbox One: Sharing Digital Games and Gold

Looks like Microsoft has released additional info on how the Xbox One Digital sharing will work when the system launches. Little change up, but its interesting their is no mention of Xbox family share. Guess you have to be logged in at a friend's house.

Via: Xbox Wire

AvalonX, May 26, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Gold memberships apply to both Xbox One and 360

Xbox Live Gold memberships on
    Xbox One
    will be flexible and streamlined, according to Microsoft, allowing console owners to use their Gold account on both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 and letting multiple users share the same account.

"If you have an Xbox Gold membership today for 360 and you buy an Xbox One, your membership applies to both systems," Microsoft's Phil Harrison told Polygon. "You don't have to get another subscription."

Multiple members of a household will be able to share a single account, Harrison said, explaining, "Anybody who has usage privilege on that machine can use it."

Microsoft's Ben Kilgore said that multiple accounts will be able to ride on the same Xbox Live Gold membership, but that individual users will have access to their own friends lists and other personalizations.

"We want to make sure that you and your son both have your own account," Kilgore said, in describing the case of a father and son sharing an Xbox Live Gold membership. "We want you log in to get your stuff, and when he logs in to get his stuff. On that console,
    if you have Gold, he can use Gold as well."

Kilgore said that Microsoft is still working out the specifics of how players follow and befriend each other. One-way relationships may be part of Xbox Live's friends architecture, "something that's under development right now," and that Microsoft is working
    to determine "who your true two-way relationship friends are."

source Xbox Live Gold memberships apply to both Xbox One and 360

phantom gangsta, May 26, 2014
  4. This Is Doug
    This Is Doug Guest

Hey pickle0528

Unfortunately, unlike the Xbox 360 there is not an automatic sign in. If you would like, you could create new accounts for them, and as long as one account has gold and has made the Xbox One their

home console
    then their accounts will also have gold access. You would be able to control their

privacy settings
    as well while they are online and or content restrictions if they are too young for more adult movies.

~KSI BAMBIE

This Is Doug, May 26, 2014
  5. This Is Doug Win User

Is there a way to automatically log into Xbox Live Gold account on xBox One when multiple xBox live players use the console?

Hey pickle0528

Unfortunately, unlike the Xbox 360 there is not an automatic sign in. If you would like, you could create new accounts for them, and as long as one account has gold and has made the Xbox One their

home console
    then their accounts will also have gold access. You would be able to control their

privacy settings
    as well while they are online and or content restrictions if they are too young for more adult movies.

~KSI BAMBIE
  6. XCrimsonCoyoteX Win User

Does xbox one offer System Link (to physically connect 2 or more Xbox one's together for LAN multiplayer)?

Wow, you are kidding me! So when I go over to friends house and we want to play a game that doesnt support logging in with two Xbox Live Gold accounts one of us gets screwed on the game play time. If you're going to rely on Xbox Live only, you gotta at
    least require games to permit multiple Xbox Live Gold accounts to play games simultaneously.
  7. Legendgenesis Win User

games

Also, if there are no gold accounts on either Xbox, they may not be able to play online. If there's one gold account and one of the xbox ones is set as a home console, there is a way to share gold on two consoles at once.

First, log out of the gold account on the home console, and allow child account number one to log in there. That account will be able to log into and access online multiplayer so that the kids can play together due to the shared gold feature of a home console.
    Then, on the second xbox one, log into both the gold account and the second child account. Then use the second child account to log into the game. You should be able to use gold in that way on that console as long as the gold account is logged in.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

XBOX Live Family/Home Gold changes

If you are going the Xbox one route then the good news is that a single Gold membership covers multiple accounts. The change to the family pack only affects the Xbox 360. Not good news if you don't plan on getting the new console though.

-

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

At E3 this year, we briefly highlighted a new benefit we’re bringing to Xbox Live Gold members on Xbox One. We’re calling it Home Gold. It will enable any Xbox Live Gold member on Xbox One to extend many Gold features to others at no additional cost. One
    Xbox Live Gold account delivering great benefits to everyone in the home.

Here’s how Xbox Live Gold members can extend Gold benefits including multiplayer gaming, Game DVR, SmartMatch and access to entertainment apps and experiences, including The NFL on Xbox, Skype, Internet Explorer:

At home. You can set up your console at home so that anyone who uses that console will enjoy multiplayer gaming and access to entertainment apps – even if you are not home or logged in.

On the go. You can log in at a friend’s house and everyone there can enjoy multiplayer gaming and access to entertainment apps while you are logged in.

At Home with Xbox One

If you’re an Xbox Live Gold member, an unlimited number of people can enjoy many benefits of Xbox Live Gold while they are using your Home Xbox One console. Friends and family will simply create their own account and gamertag and be able to enjoy Xbox Live
    online multiplayer gaming and access to entertainment apps.

Friends coming over to play? No problem. They can log in with their own gamertag and play online multiplayer. Even if you sign off, your friends and family can enjoy multiplayer gaming while they are playing on your Home Xbox One console.

At a Friend’s House with Xbox One

On Xbox One if you are an Xbox Live Gold member, you will be able to go to a friend’s house and play co-op multiplayer– even if your friend is not a Gold subscriber. Once you log in with your Xbox Live Gold account, everyone using that console can access
    multiplayer and entertainment apps for as long as you are logged in.

At Home with Xbox 360 and Xbox One

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.

What Home Gold Means for the Xbox One Experience

With Xbox One everyone in your home has a personalized account, which will enable powerful and personal experiences, and that’s one of the reasons why we wanted to create Home Gold. It means that your account and your gamertag are truly yours. You don’t
    have to share your gamertag for multiplayer gaming with others in your home, or see recommendations for your kid’s cartoons next to the recommended first-person shooter for you. It also means that you can introduce new games and enjoy multiplayer with friends
    while they are at your house. Last but not least, it also means that when you buy one Xbox Live Gold membership, multiple people can enjoy the best benefits of Xbox Live Gold on your Xbox One at no additional charge.
  9. Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4 Win User

Xbox live family subscription

Do you gave an Xbox One? If so, all you have to do is have one account with Xbox Live Gold and all the other accounts on that same console will automatically have Xbox Live Gold as well. Family subscriptions were replaces with "Xbox Live Home Gold".
Thema:

1. Is there a way to automatically log into Xbox Live Gold account on xBox One when multiple xBox ... - Similar Threads - automatically log Live

2. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  3. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  4. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  5. If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...: He used spaces to call me a porch monkey and n word how do i report this? Gt [mod removed] 9d82a3e2-2ba1-4e64-9bf2-638420a5312d
  6. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  7. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  8. How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically: I am being signed out of my profile constantly. The password screen allows a password to be entered but then it white-screens after 7-10 seconds, every time. My only current solution for this is...
  9. Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...: Been playing actively for two weeks, and launched a couple days ago to find that the java launcher was asking for a new username. I closed and restarted in an attempt to avoid it, but it...
  10. Xbox PC app automatically logging in to the wrong account and no 'Use other account' option

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox PC app automatically logging in to the wrong account and no 'Use other account' option: I have two MS accounts, one Windows account, one Xbox account and i want to login on my new Windows PC as follows: Windows: Windows account Microsoft Store App: Xbox account Xbox App (game pass...