Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...

Discus and support Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox games show up in my Steam Library) ? Using a new HP Omen 16... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wiggles725 Weigel, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...

Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox games show up in my Steam Library) ?

Using a new HP Omen 16 gaming laptop

:)

Wiggles725 Weigel, Mar 1, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox games show up in my Steam Library) ?

Hi there Wiggles725, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It is important to note that the licenses for games included with PC Game Pass are separate from the licenses for Steam games. This means that you can only run the games on the platform where you purchased them or, in this case, from the platform where your subscription is active. The same applies to game progress, although there are some exceptions, as developers can implement Cross-Progression, allowing you to view your game progress on different platforms. However, this is determined by each game developer and not by Xbox or Steam.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Fallout 4 Game pass PC Launcher Error?? (Please help)

I understand, but you can add pc games to steam library even if purchased from xbox game pass. Steam is a game launcher as well.
  4. Eirunn Win User

Sea of thieves on Xbox Game Apps - Joining a Steam lobby failed

Hello Josef, nice to meet you :)

I don't have the game pass ultimate, just the PC game pass.
    I tried the game on my other computer and the invitations are working, but I can't play the game as it's a very old portable computer, the game is freezing etc ^^'
    That's why I don't understand why it's not working on my gaming PC.

First, we made sure that my friends were inviting me through the Xbox Game Bar using my Xbox account and not steam.
    We tried to clear my Xbox Live credentials.
    We made sure that SoT wasn't installed via steam before on this current PC (never had SoT on steam yet anyway).
    And finally, we tried a full clean installation of SoT using the "CleanUpCorruptInstalls" tool.

Thank you.
  5. nicsanj Win User

Payment method

is there any way for me to add payment method without credit card? i have PC game pass code, but to activate it, i need to add payment method, for me it such a waste if i cannot add my code to my account.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Game from Game Pass launching Steam

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey SaranshMehra, how are you today? Hope you're well.

You see, Steam and Xbox Game Pass are two different platforms.

Unfortunately, to play the game on Steam you would have to own it on Steam. :/

Game Pass PC games, are only playable on Xbox app on PC. :/
Thema:

Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...

1. Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox... - Similar Threads - add Game Pass

2. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  3. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...
  4. Add a second person to my Game Pass Account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add a second person to my Game Pass Account: Hello, At 61 years of age, whilst computer literate, i am a dead set "Gammer Dummy". I am in hospital ATM and want to add a young fella I met here to have a separate "profile" so we can challenge...
  5. Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass

in XboX Insiders
    Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass: I have only Rupay card and dont plan to get any other card , Here In india we only use UPI system , ( google pay and paytm) Please add the system In your Store as every other Company provides it...
  6. My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...: When I try to add it to the Home Screen it says I have to delete something because it’s full. I only have one tab at the top. All my other tabs were removed when the change to my Home Screen...
  7. How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass: How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass e11c4912-a538-48b5-afbd-77a274a829b9
  8. Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...: Add it will be highly appreciated. 1dece689-e395-4778-bb8a-041fb618725a
  9. How do I add game pass to my son's account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add game pass to my son's account?: How do I add game pass to my kid's account? I log on and go to my family tab and click on my son's name but I can't add Game Pass for him d178e956-4dd4-49c3-a55b-621be73a82b0
  10. I cant add debit card for payment for xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant add debit card for payment for xbox game pass: I have filled in my debit card data, but it always fails and it says PI-ValidationFailed. I've repeated twice and still failed ed6b87a2-bb66-43bc-ba69-ec5a2d556705