is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...

Discus and support is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i just want to get a refund and get my 27 pounds back as i’m just annoyed but i did try to previously refund it 12 months ago but it didnt work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by p1geon blaster, Dec 5, 2023.

1. is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...

i just want to get a refund and get my 27 pounds back as i’m just annoyed but i did try to previously refund it 12 months ago but it didnt work

:)

p1geon blaster, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the game and haven’t played it a lot and i’m just gutted that i wasted £27

Hi P1geon B, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to tell you that you cannot request a refund for a game that was purchased 12 months ago. Microsoft/Xbox rules make it very clear that only a game can be refunded before 14 days have passed since the purchase. Here you can get more information about it:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. DemixHy Win User

Refunds

Thanks, I'm fine,

I want to refund my game that I bought multiple months ago, It ain't showing up in the refund section,
    Is there a way to request the refund? (Live chat support is a option too, I think)
  4. Smwutches Win User

If I bought Gold 12 month membership is there any way I could upgrade to ultimate?

You would just buy Ultimate and it'll upgraded the Gold to Ultimate as well.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Microsoft won't refund me

You've been a member for 8 years,so what? Doesn't mean you get special treatment.

As Farscape said,that's they way things are.

I bought a game last year then next month it was free in games with gold.I've been on live for 12 years but did I expect a refund? Of course not,
  6. Dreadheadz40AVE Win User

Xbox Live Prepaid Card Code on wrong account!!!!

Well considering the time I bought 12 month it really isn't exactly a 15 month...but I read I could call and talk to support. What about that? There has to be something :(
Thema:

is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...

1. is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the... - Similar Threads - refund game bought

2. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  3. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  4. bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded....

in XBoX on Windows
    bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded....: I bought COD: Modern Warfare a pretty long time ago and noticed it while going through my xbox library and was told it's not avaliable on PC. I was wondering if there's anything I can do to get my...
  5. Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund: Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund. I purchased minecraft a few years ago but my son really wanted Java. So I purchased through my account to install on his PC but now I...
  6. Can I get a refund on the Xbox game pass core that I bought with my Microsoft points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on the Xbox game pass core that I bought with my Microsoft points?: I thought the Xbox games pass core was the some as the Xbox game pass gold and it was not clear so I bought it. 545f02a2-6f34-4cd3-be7a-1a16fc92e626
  7. I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...: The servers are shutting doen I bought it for £11.99 but i cant refund please help me 4d5178a5-11c1-4127-b25a-99c325cbb899
  8. I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...: I bought a game accidently yesterday and I wanted to get a refund but it didn't give me one because it says too many refunds this year when I haven't refunded anything this year at all can someone...
  9. Can I request refunds for different editions of the same game? I bought a game and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I request refunds for different editions of the same game? I bought a game and it...: I bought the game “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt” and it didn't work properly, it kept loading infinitely, so I asked for a refund and got it. Then I found the edition "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt...
  10. DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?: I bought the PW4 character pass 2 a little while ago, then recently i noticed that they just included it to the ultimate edition of the game, I would like to get my money back or at least store...