Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...

Discus and support Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently turned on my old Xbox 360 after 6 years and found out that I had a bunch of achievements from games I used to have, I would like to know if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by copperhead445, Jul 31, 2023.

1. Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...

I recently turned on my old Xbox 360 after 6 years and found out that I had a bunch of achievements from games I used to have, I would like to know if there is a way I can merge/ bring my gamer score to my current Xbox live account from the 360 profile.

:)

copperhead445, Jul 31, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360 profile to my current Xbox live account?

No. Nothing can be merged/transferred between accounts.
  3. Crying Cola Win User

kingston data traveller memory stick, will it work?

Any USB stick can transfer data from one hardrive to the other, i remember transferring my resident evil 5 save from my old xbox to my new xbox.
  4. nickisullivan13 Win User

xbox achievements

any 360 games do NOT transfer over, but the achievements/gamer score will
  5. bubbaXzone Win User

Getting new xbox 360 concern:

ok thanks I was thinking about transfering music or videos or pictures from PC. Is that do able?

the hardrive that comes with the 500 gb xbox 360 is that inside or attachable?

cause i have a external hardrive that holds 30 gb that i connected to my old xbox 360. Can that connect to new xbox 360?

how would you move the 500 gb hardrive to a new console i assume its inside?

assuming i get red ring of death.

I think the best thing to do then is get games on the 500 gb part and use external for game saves?

assuming i can attache the 30 gb hardrive to new console.
  6. Mogwai Warrior Win User

Forced to carry achievements over?

I'm with OP. My gamer score for my 360 stays with my 360, that's the system I earned them on. I don't want to have a gamer score on a machine I didn't achieve it on, but that's just me.
Thema:

Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...

1. Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360... - Similar Threads - transfer gamer score

2. Transfer game save data to another gamer tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer game save data to another gamer tag: Hey! I got the new Hogwarts game and played a ton on it before realizing I was playing on my boyfriends account/gamertag. Is there a way to move that game save data to my account/gamertag? We have...
  3. How to transfer gamer tag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer gamer tag?: My brother and I have shared a single account for the past 5-6 years. I recently got my own and now we have to figure out what to do. He wants to keep the gamer tag but I want to keep the actual...
  4. Can I transfer my gamer tag to my kid?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer my gamer tag to my kid?: So when I first set up Xbox a few years ago I used my account because my kids did not have their own. One kid has been playing on mine for a few years and has it linked with his friends. can I...
  5. Transfer Xbox gamer tag data to new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox gamer tag data to new account: Hello, My son has been using my primary email aligned gamer tag for years and has accumulated status he wants to keep. He is now older and I want to transfer his data and status to a new account...
  6. Am I able to transfer any content from one gamer tag to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to transfer any content from one gamer tag to another: When I got my son Xbox I created everyone a account somewhere down the line my son started using my gamer tag with my email and made it his own…so what I’m asking is there a away room transfer his...
  7. Transfer gamer status & games to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer gamer status & games to another account: My son started using XBox using my husbands log in. However, I would like him to use his own login so that I can manage screentime limits etc. Is there anyway to convert his Xbox account to his...
  8. Transfer Game ownership to my child's gamer profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Game ownership to my child's gamer profile: I have a console with 2 gamer profiles, myself (parent) and my son. I bought NBA2K and downloaded it while logged in as the parent profile. Now, every time my son wants to play the game, I have to...
  9. Transfer Gamer Tag to a non-Microsoft Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Gamer Tag to a non-Microsoft Email: Hi, Years ago I made my Gamertag under my dads email, which is an outlook account. Now I would like to transfer that GT over to my email (a Gmail account), without totally deleting my Dad's...
  10. I would like to transfer my gamer score form one account to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to transfer my gamer score form one account to another: I have two accounts. One on my Xbox 360 called p0llyprissypants, and one on the Xbox one called . I had not realized that I could switch my accounts over so I have my gamer score spread out...