Is there a way I can get my account unbanned i've learnt my lesson and I even threw out and...

Discus and support Is there a way I can get my account unbanned i've learnt my lesson and I even threw out and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I really want to be unbanned and such because I love being apart of xbox community I lost almost all my progress in games... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brent Blake, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Brent Blake
    Brent Blake Guest

Is there a way I can get my account unbanned i've learnt my lesson and I even threw out and...

I really want to be unbanned and such because I love being apart of xbox community I lost almost all my progress in games

:)

Brent Blake, Jun 22, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Is there a way I can get my account unbanned i've learnt my lesson and I even threw out and got a new hard drive

Hi,Brent! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately if you were perma banned there is no way to get an account back.

If it was not a perma ban you can check if you are elegible for a case review here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. Tommy Dixey Win User

Can my xbox console be banned for something i didnt do

Ive learnt that but is there anyway i can get my console unbanned, please
  4. Richieburner Win User

Uefa Euro 2012 Official Video Game Confirmed.

I certainly wouldn't be having a flutter, I've learnt my lesson counting on England!

---

On topic, I won't be buying the game either.
  5. DeeperMinotaur3 Win User

Stolen Fifa 11 --- URGENT!

Good advice. I guess I was a bit careless cos I didn't think they were capable of that. But the best lesson learned is the one that happens to you, so I guess i've learnt my lesson. Thanx!
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Can my xbox console be banned for something i didnt do

Ive learnt that but is there anyway i can get my console unbanned, please
    Console bans are permanent and can't be reversed.
Thema:

1. Is there a way I can get my account unbanned i've learnt my lesson and I even threw out and... - Similar Threads - account unbanned i've

2. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  3. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  4. Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?: I have a console ban on and you guys denied my appeal, someone got mad tht i wouldnt apologize that i was talking to my game saying "it was **** stupid". So he wanted an apology and i didnt give...
  5. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  6. My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...: My friends account was banned can I get it unbanned e33950cc-c0b7-4ab5-9459-a730fde0e3ea
  7. How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked?: So, just this morning my crazy ex boyfriend hacked into my Xbox account. No biggie right? No, he decides to send racist things to everyone in my messages and so then led me to over a months worth...
  8. Please Unban My Account Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Unban My Account Xbox: I was banned indefinitely, however, I was on a trip and not on the account at the time of the offence and my appeal was denied, can xbox unban my account? I have been with xbox for nearly 7...
  9. Will my permanently banned Xbox account ever get unbanned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my permanently banned Xbox account ever get unbanned?: My Xbox account was PERMANENTLY banned yesterday. I have 0 strikes, the so called “enforcement team” DID NOT leave any details as to why my Xbox account was PERMANENTLY banned. I was watching tv...
  10. How do I get my account unbanned

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account unbanned: I sold my Xbox is January because Xbox was too toxic and I was always working and then I just got a new Xbox but it says that my account was banned and I didn’t do anything wrong and I got an...