is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc?

Discus and support is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i’ve purchased things for the sims 4 on xbox and now want to transfer them to my pc but can figure out how, is there a way for me to get the expansion... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kaylana Noles, Aug 26, 2023.

1. is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc?

i’ve purchased things for the sims 4 on xbox and now want to transfer them to my pc but can figure out how, is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc?

:)

Kaylana Noles, Aug 26, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc?

There is no way to transfer assets between platforms. If the game isn't PlayAnywhere, and EA runs it on PC on their own app, nothing moves between them
  3. BenniBunny Win User

Problem with the hot wheel expansion

I have the same Problem.

I bought the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon3 on day zero

and the expansion Pass to have the Hot wheels and the Blizzard Mountain Expansion.

actually blizzard mountain works fine but if i want to travel in the game to the hot wheel area, the game give me two payments option. buy the expansion pass (* its grey, because i already have it) and buy the hot wheel expansion pack for 20 bucks (Full
    Color Tiles), i can only take the option buy the hot wheel, i cant switch to the expansion pack tiles.

i de-installed the whole game and all extra components of the game and re-installed but nothing happens, the same problem continues

if i delete all of them i get all of them to re-installing, including the hotwheel download and the expansion pack 10MB file. the system knows that i already purchase the expansion pass.

if i use the shop and search for the hot wheel to download it, the show say i already installed it. if i click on the hot wheel detail site, the site notice me that i have to pay 20 bucks for it, but i already downloaded it and the shop display me the expansion
    pack is already installed.

My way so far to fix the problem.

- De-installed all files of the whole game and all extra components

- the server give me back to re-install all 18 components

- Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one s (all on my system internal drive)

- Re-started my console before i join the game, the hot wheel pack wasnt able for me but its installed

- Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one s (all on my external harddrive)

- Re-started my console before i join the game, the hot wheel pack wasnt able for me but its installed

- Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one O (all on my external harddrive)

- Check`ed out the xbox store, in the main catagory the hot wheel tiles response me that i already purchased and installed

- The Hot wheel datail site, dont get the info that i already purchased the expansion and give me a 20 bucks notice under the tile

- The Xbox Store Main Catagory site of all forza horizon 3 expansion components notice that i got the expansion pass, the server response my that i already purchase

- The Xbox Store Main Catagory site of all forza horizon 3 search results notice that i got the expansion pass

- If i click on the expansion pass detail site, the server give me back the info, that already installed the expansion pass

- If i reload the game, the game response me that i already purchased the expansion pass (The Expansion Pass Tile is grey, it means i got it) but it has no effect, it means i cant join hot wheels but it is installed and i has the expanison pass

- I try the Hot Wheel Icon to travel in the australia bay area -> dosnt work

- I try the Hot Wheel Icon to travel from the blizzard mountain area -> dosnt work

4. ThatGuyNathanP Win User

Unable to purchase Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with my Gold subscription, could I receive it at a later date?

There’s no way I can be allowed to purchase the game for free after it is taken off Gold? I’ve already paid for my subscription so I could get the game for free, but it won’t allow me to purchase it now.
  5. djshep1973 Win User

Unable to share external HD captures on Xbox Live

Hi, thank you for your reply; the problem isnt getting the files onto my PC or onto my OneDrive, its how to share them after I’ve caotured them onto an external drive in the first place.
  6. Robinson062 Win User

Season pass

This was confusing for me as well. I pre-ordered Destiny at Gamestop with the expansion pass. When I went to pick up my game the clerk told me that Microsoft told Gamestop they had to add about $4 to the expansion pass and I had to pay that much more to
    get the game I had already paid for. Then when I entered the code for the expansion pass last night it said I had added $39.99 (price of expansion pack pre-order plus the extra Microsoft charge after the fact) to my Microsoft account. It didn't say I had ordered
    the expansion pack or had it in cue for whenever it comes out. What is Microsoft doing?
Thema:

1. is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc? - Similar Threads - expansion packs i’ve

2. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  3. Why is there a ⚠️ next to my expansion for explorers on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there a ⚠️ next to my expansion for explorers on my xbox: I was trying to install minecraft skin packs using the download URL option, but everytime I try to download files, they don't go through. Below the link, it will say "download paused, cancelled,...
  4. I need help with storage expansion cards.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with storage expansion cards.: Sup lads! I've a question, I've been playing with my series S for a while and I don't want to really change it anytime soon but I wanted to upgrade the storage, and I don't really want to go...
  5. Please make MechWarrior-4-Expansions pack available for new tektology -10 and 11... Please-...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make MechWarrior-4-Expansions pack available for new tektology -10 and 11... Please-...: Please make MechWarrior-4-Expansions pack available for new tektology -10 and 11... Please- M.A.O. 02491610-0fbb-4700-a289-72f9d56c41c4
  6. Expansion pack not downloading for the Sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expansion pack not downloading for the Sims 4: I brought an expansion 'cats and dogs' on Xbox series X. But I cannot for the life of me get it to download on the actual game, its installed into the xbox itself but not the game. And when I...
  7. my sims 4 expansion packs are showing purchased in the store but in the game it says i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my sims 4 expansion packs are showing purchased in the store but in the game it says i...: My expansion packs, game packs and stuff packs that have been previously purchased are showing in my game as not purchased. However, when I go to the EA store it shows that I own them. When I try...
  8. Downloaded hot wheels expansion pack and ut keeps telling me to download it,which I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded hot wheels expansion pack and ut keeps telling me to download it,which I have...: Downloaded hot wheels expansion pack and ut keeps telling me to download it,which I have done.still can't Play it.any suggestions 519a5843-ee9e-449f-81b9-b0ff4fb37c51
  9. Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?: I recently bought the Lightfall,Witch Queen,Shadowkeep,Beyond light expansion packs for Destiny 2 when they got discounted for owning xbox gold.When I check the Microsoft store,it says I do not...
  10. when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I...: when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I bought them on Xbox. 7db0e1fa-3050-492e-9157-6e5b757725a7