Is there a valid reason my controller NEVER STOPS VIBRATING?

Discus and support Is there a valid reason my controller NEVER STOPS VIBRATING? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m trying to enjoy a game on my one day off and I keep having this worthless controller rumble at complete random, the only consistency is that it’s... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/I-fuc-yo-mudda, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Is there a valid reason my controller NEVER STOPS VIBRATING?

I’m trying to enjoy a game on my one day off and I keep having this worthless controller rumble at complete random, the only consistency is that it’s pissing me off. I’ve turned off vibration in the settings both in game AND in console settings and it refuses to stop. I demand a patch to fix this by day’s end as well as financial compensation for the distress this issue has caused me.

submitted by /u/I-fuc-yo-mudda
    [link] [comments]

/u/I-fuc-yo-mudda, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Age limit to playing Disney Infinity?

Hello everyone :)

Can you turn off the Controller Vibration in Disney Infinity?

The reason that I'm asking is because I have Skylanders Trap Team and it is super annoying that I have no option to turn the Controller Vibration off, that is why I stopped playing it :(

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  3. Fatal Waffles Win User

Controller vibration stopped working on 2 different controllers

My Day One edition controller has stopped vibrating as well.
  4. JeremyBridgenath Win User

Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

Well this is quite interesting. I have the Series X/S controller. Initially it worked well. All of a sudden the vibration stops. Xbox game bar shows the battery is critical while Bluetooth shows 100 percent battery,

In game controllers i notice the controller shows up as razer xbox 360 controller.......i do have a huntsman analog keyboard. i wonder if this is affecting the controllers for some reason. I uninstalled the razer software but i also see the LE Xinput compitable input device.....

My ps5 controller has stopped vibrating on pc now also. it worked great in fifa and forza horizon 5 but now vibration is off completely.

I fail to see how microsoft can get this so horribly wrong
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Controller and Headset Won't Reconnect

Okay, just to clarify - your controller wouldn't stop vibrating either?
  6. ThorX360 Win User

Xbox one controller bug

My xbox one controller wont stop vibrating. I have tried updating the controller(non available) truning off vibration completely (didn't work) and power cycling the console also with no difference. Its the one without 3.5mm jack. I have two other
    ones without any issues. Its vibrating even when turned off. Usb or batteries makes no difference. Tried just leaving it turn on hoping it would stop, it has currently been vibrating non-stop for twenty minutes. How do i make it stop ?
    Hi,

I suggest you follow this guide:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/wireless-controller-solution

If you can't fix it as explained here, I think that you should ask for a service repair / warranty repair.
Thema:

Is there a valid reason my controller NEVER STOPS VIBRATING?

1. Is there a valid reason my controller NEVER STOPS VIBRATING? - Similar Threads - valid reason controller

2. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  3. I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...: I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but today its not showing in the Xbox App on my PC. It was working fine yesterday. I have tried resetting the Xbox App, I have uninstalled...
  4. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e
  5. Got 22 days validity for a months subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got 22 days validity for a months subscription: Hi Hi I got 22days validity for a months subscription? Why did that happen my subscription ended on 4 November 2023 I renewed my subscription on 24th November but got validity till 16 December...
  6. My friend got randomly banned on Xbox for no valid or justified reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend got randomly banned on Xbox for no valid or justified reason: March 1st he got a ban for 8 days for literally doing nothing. Then he tried appealing and they denied it even though he was just curious of why he randomly got banned. Then as of today it...
  7. Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...: I have recieved a enforcement notificatiin for 2 days, but what i cannot understand is why i have been banned, it was from a group post that i had re posted with no swears or violence or hate...
  8. Have been banned again without any valid reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have been banned again without any valid reason: k would like to get in touch with the Xbox enforcement team who banned me again on xbox live by a certain person as you see is the last ban I received on January 1, 1970 00:00:00 I think there...
  9. My Communication privelages we're suspended for a week for no valid reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Communication privelages we're suspended for a week for no valid reason.: I was notified last night that my communication privelages we're suspended for a week because I was reported for abusive or inappropriate language. The gamer known as SavageGengu reported me...
  10. my gamer tag has changed without a valid reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gamer tag has changed without a valid reason: my gamertag has up there for over a year, only now it got removed, i want a refund off my gamertag purchase so that i can make a new one, my was fine with ur rules and regulations, so tell me y it...