Is there a USB key with hundreds of GB? (or more)

Discus and support Is there a USB key with hundreds of GB? (or more) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know if there is a USB key with a lot of GB or maybe even a TB? I think I will need one for my xbox one. The games have tons more GB than... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by C00KiExCRUMBS, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Is there a USB key with hundreds of GB? (or more)

Does anyone know if there is a USB key with a lot of GB or maybe even a TB? I think I will need one for my xbox one. The games have tons more GB than on xbox 360 and there are a lot of games I am planning on getting. Please let me know if there is such TB
    USB key and tell me where to buy it.

Thanks!

:)

C00KiExCRUMBS, Sep 30, 2014
  2. Statue111
    Statue111 Guest
    Any way to find out lost files?

Hello Ya'All:

I recently had a USB key die. I notice that I had to be on Xbox Live in order to transfer games to the USB key. I assume when I transferred the download from my hard drive to the USB key, that the transfer is somehow tracked or logged. I recently had a USB
    key die, and was wondering if there was any way to find out what was on it/what data was lost?

Lance

Statue111, Sep 30, 2014
  3. Carlito 7593
    Carlito 7593 Guest
    Problem xbox 360 with a key USB

Hello,

I have a problem on my Xbox 360 : she does not discern my data

on my key USB.

At the beginning, I played normally with a key USB, after, I had

translate my Data verse an other key and, after that, my Xbox

discern no more my data...

Can you help me please ?

Carlito 7593, Sep 30, 2014
  4. Is there a USB key with hundreds of GB? (or more)

You can use external storage on Xbox one, but it must be an external USB 3.0 hard drive. Flash drives are not supported as a storage device - they only work for video playback. The minimum size of HDD is 256GB, there is no upper limit. You can install
    all future games to these hard drives.

Obsessive Power, Sep 30, 2014
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

You can use external storage on Xbox one, but it must be an external USB 3.0 hard drive. Flash drives are not supported as a storage device - they only work for video playback. The minimum size of HDD is 256GB, there is no upper limit. You can install
    all future games to these hard drives.
  6. mad max1698 Win User

External HDD's

The Xbox 360 console can only support up to 2 USB keys with 32 GB capacity each.
  7. Tormaz Win User

how to delete a game from my xbox to free up some space ?

Hello!

Alternatively you could also get or use a external USB drive (as long as it meets the requirements for the system you're plugging it into). It's an easy way to add hundreds of GBs to TBs of drive space.
  8. ArminatorX Win User

Usb gb

The offline update for USB only updates the console's operating system. That's why 6GB are sufficient, no matter how long you didn't update.

The installed games don't matter, as the OS Update doesn't contain game updates. Games are updated separately, and can only be updated online. There is no way to update a game through USB. Only the console's system software.
  9. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Usb gb

Before making a new post about the same issue you should read the answers and reply to your Original
    It is against XBOX Forum Guidelines to create multiple posts about the same issue.
Thema:

1. Is there a USB key with hundreds of GB? (or more) - Similar Threads - USB key hundreds

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB): I have two controllers that won't connect to my pc. I've tried 4 different USB cords, I've updated my controllers and I've even tried using my USB-C adapter . Both will blink when plugged in and...
  5. My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable: Update error 0x00000201 can somebody help me can't do an update after resetting my game and I can't do an offline update I'm connected to the internet but it still just doesn't work...
  6. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  7. External hard disk for Xbox One X: can I buy a USB key?

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard disk for Xbox One X: can I buy a USB key?: Hi I need an external hard disk for my xbox One x. I think that I need not more than 256/512GB at maximum and if possible i would like to avoid to buy an external hdd. I would prefer a little usb...
  8. How to transfer a minecraft map (xbox one) to a usb key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer a minecraft map (xbox one) to a usb key.: Hello guys, i want to transfer my minecraft map in Xbox One to a Usb, someone have a idea for my problem ? Thanks you 1b2d17b4-2f09-42ca-a46c-9e32565adbb8
  9. Problem xbox 360 with a key USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem xbox 360 with a key USB: Hello, I have a problem on my Xbox 360 : she does not discern my data on my key USB. At the beginning, I played normally with a key USB, after, I had translate my Data verse an other key and,...
  10. Hi I would like to know if it is possible to copy gta v history save on an USB key ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I would like to know if it is possible to copy gta v history save on an USB key ?: Hi I would like to know if it is possible to copy gta v history save on an USB key ? 7c0e6a5f-482c-476c-8832-0bc21ad98781