Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...

Discus and support Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today's Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks game appears to be unsolvable. Even the expert videos say this. Fix it so our perfect games for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Terri Trotti, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Terri Trotti
    Terri Trotti Guest

Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...

Today's Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks game appears to be unsolvable. Even the expert videos say this. Fix it so our perfect games for the month aren't ruined.

:)

Terri Trotti, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Shirley Lenz Win User

is tripeaks, september 16, 2023, solvable

I cannot solve tripeaks Sept 16, 2023 on the daily challenge.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept 16, 2023?

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

I am sorry you're one of the multiple people faced with this issue today. For Solitaire TriPeaks in game queries, kindly contact TriPeaks Player Services team. You can contact the Player Services team by tapping on 'HELP' in the app and then 'CONTACT US' on the FAQ page.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

How to share a game/deal/seed for MS Solitaire?

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately there was a high volume of complaints yesterday with an "Unsolvable" Tripeaks challenge. The daily challenge is the same with everyone and your friend could access the same challenge the same way you did.

I advised that for Solitaire TriPeaks in game queries, kindly contact TriPeaks Player Services team. You can contact the Player Services team by tapping on 'HELP' in the app and then 'CONTACT US' on the FAQ page.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. Jeffrey Champlin Win User

is tripeaks, september 16, 2023, solvable

Tommy,

What you've already heard. Tripeaks works. The issue is that the Daily Challenge hand for September 16, 2023, appears to be unsolvable (even though it's graded "Easy"). Several others have already pointed this out.

Can Microsoft either post a solution or provide a new hand?
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Is 16/9/23 Microsoft tripeaks unsolvable?

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

If you're referring to the daily challenge for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Tripeaks, based on the information I've gathered, many users also complained that the challenge is indeed unsolvable.

You may check this link for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...hallenge/27b86dc9-80e4-45f5-96e7-ebd394bb333c

In this case, I would highly suggest you reach out to Microsoft Casual Games Support as they have the right tools and resources to properly investigate this case and possibly fix the challenge. You may submit your ticket using the link below:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept... - Similar Threads - solution Microsoft Solitaire

2. Is there a solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a solution?: The button on my Xbox One S was flashing after I had put it off(after I had factory reset it after previous issues) and is now not displaying on my TV. I have checked the HDMI cable and it is...
  3. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  4. Xbox one x stuck with newer de flight OS, solution?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x stuck with newer de flight OS, solution?: Hi, My Xbox one X no longer wants to boot to mainscreen... Stuck on 26016.1002.amd64fre.rs_cbox_dev_flight.231211.2030, which is OS 10.0.26016.1002 Official one released now is...
  5. Is there a solution for error 102 without getting it repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a solution for error 102 without getting it repaired?: A few days ago my Xbox one s digital was being slow so I restarted it and after it was done the error 102 appeared, I tried factory reset, reset, restart and leaving it off for a while and took...
  6. Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?): Hello and happy holidays to everyone, I have a problem here. I have an Xbox one, the black version and I want to Video chat with my friend with my Xbox One Kinect on Microsoft Edge, the problem...
  7. Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...: While playing Starfield on my Series X a few days ago my game crashed for the first time. When I went to start it up again, the splash screen for the game showed, then crashed and brought me back...
  8. Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...: While playing Starfield on my Series X a few days ago my game crashed for the first time. When I went to start it up again, the splash screen for the game showed, then crashed and brought me back...
  9. xbox elite series controller bumper issues no acknowledgement from Microsoft SOLUTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series controller bumper issues no acknowledgement from Microsoft SOLUTION: It pains me to be writing this however, it must be addressed after the purchase of a $200 controller. not even six months into moderate use, the controller bumpers are malfunctioning. upon google...
  10. Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...: I had free 1 month Xbox game pass which came free with my pc when I bought it in 2021 (I can claim it till September 2023), So I claimed it in July 2023 and downloaded several games with Xbox game...