Is there a solution for error 102 without getting it repaired?

Discus and support Is there a solution for error 102 without getting it repaired? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few days ago my Xbox one s digital was being slow so I restarted it and after it was done the error 102 appeared, I tried factory reset, reset,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by C4berd0ll Brock, May 7, 2024.

1. Is there a solution for error 102 without getting it repaired?

A few days ago my Xbox one s digital was being slow so I restarted it and after it was done the error 102 appeared, I tried factory reset, reset, restart and leaving it off for a while and took out the hard drive then put it back in, but it still didn’t work I don’t have a laptop for the OSU and I do not want to send it in to be repaired because I’m on a short budget. What do I do?

:)

C4berd0ll Brock, May 7, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there C4berd0ll, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

The only procedures that can be done to attempt to fix a console startup issue like the one you're experiencing are resetting the console to its factory settings or performing an offline update of the console. If either of these procedures does not solve the problem, it indicates a hardware issue.

I recommend trying to borrow a PC or laptop from a friend or family member to perform the offline update procedure outlined in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update

If this doesn't solve the problem, as mentioned earlier, it means it's a hardware issue. In that case, it will be necessary for you to send your console to a trusted technician in your local area for a proper inspection and repair.

It's important to note that Xbox no longer officially repairs Xbox One consoles and only provides repair services for Xbox Series X|S consoles, as you can confirm on the following link under the "Out-of-warranty service costs" dropdown:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

As you can see, only Xbox Series X|S consoles are listed there, not Xbox One consoles.

I know this might not be the answer you were hoping for, but there really isn't anything else you can try on your own to solve the issue.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

so my xbox broke...

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Sasage, usually error 102 means your console needs repair, buddy.

But let's try to solve it ok?

If it's not a hardware error, it will work.

Follow this offline update process, based on your error ok?

Microsoft official link.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox one x

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Can someone help me please? (Troubleshooting)

Hi Alfie,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are having issue with error code E 102. The E error codes are all system errors. This is the software on your Xbox console. If you are unable to access any buttons on the troubleshoot you can try an

offline update
    . If that doesn't work you will most likely need a repair of the console. You can go to

device support
    to see if the console is in warranty and set up a repair.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. THE JOKER 187EM Win User

console stuck updating a factory restore will not work.

now i am getting hit with the error code e 102 0000c01 8007045D?
Thema:

1. Is there a solution for error 102 without getting it repaired? - Similar Threads - solution error 102

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution: So, i went to turn on my Xbox series X and was met with error code E201 with a long jumble of numbers an letters afterwards. I restarted and it was the same. Error E201 with a different jumble,...
  4. Looking for a solution to the errors I have been getting in Powershell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a solution to the errors I have been getting in Powershell: My Xbox stopped working a while ago, and when I open the app, it stays on the Black and White Xbox logo. I've tried countless troubleshooting options, but nothing has worked. I typed the following...
  5. I am presenting a very CHARACTERISTIC error since apparently there is no online solution or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am presenting a very CHARACTERISTIC error since apparently there is no online solution or...: My console does not want to log in to my COD MW3 it says "2901" when trying to log in to games, is there anyone else who has this happen to them? [img] fa1bca59-d7a9-4a37-be4d-7ed5e8bda745
  6. Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error: Hello,i have trouble in accessing car packs in forza horizon 5,i own a vip car pass and it's a premium edition,when i Try to access it shows failed to download marketplace data ,please help...
  7. 0xc000007b error. Any solution?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0xc000007b error. Any solution?: 0xc000007b error: This error showed up when I tried to launch MGSTPP but other games were running just fine. I followed all the available solutions like checking disk errors, re-installing...
  8. Network errors on my xbox and no solution is helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network errors on my xbox and no solution is helping: My xbox just isn't working, when I try to start a game it will either just never load, never sync or never connect to the game's servers. This has been happening for 3 days now and I've tried a...
  9. I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?: I tried an app password. It didn’t work. I tried changing my password and turning off two step sign in, and that just made it worse. I tried restarting the console, and that didn’t work. Neither...
  10. Does anyone have a solution to error code 0x8b100042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a solution to error code 0x8b100042: I keep getting error code 0x8b100042 when trying to open Football Manager 2023 console on Xbox one. 6129a161-1fad-48d8-849d-fed14ffc0dec