Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...

Discus and support Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session. It is not a internet issue as we can play Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IAN KANE1, Dec 29, 2023.

1. IAN KANE1
    IAN KANE1 Guest

Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...

Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session.

It is not a internet issue as we can play Forza Horizon 5 and other game pass games.

We played the flight simulator ok a few weeks back

:)

IAN KANE1, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session

Hello IAN K, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search in Xbox support and when it comes to problems with the cloud in Microsoft Flight Simulator, they recommend the following:

It may take up to 24 hours for the game to appear available for streaming from the launch of Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Gaming. If you don't see the ability to play Microsoft Flight Simulator with cloud gaming, try signing out and signing back in to your console or app.

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/games...simulator-with-xbox-cloud-gaming#:~:text=Yes% 20not%20see%20the%20capacity,support%20on%20Xbox%20Cloud%20Gaming

In addition to this, if it does not work, there is the following alternative method to find a solution, such as the following steps recommended by Gerardo C. independent advisor:

Please try to solve the problem by doing the following procedures:

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

4. Check if the problem persists, if so, please reset your console to its factory settings keeping your games and applications as follows:

Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep games and apps.

This way your console will be reconfigured and you will have to add your account again. No game or application will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game since these are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

5. Check if the problem continues.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/24ce6746-deb3-4149-b8ab-d4292d16bfc7

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. BusaTom Win User

Cloud storage not loading.

Same here. I would think a company like MS would have fail over servers. I will pull my saves of their cloud server, they can keep it.....
  4. MikeHill8292 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Won't Start Install from Microsoft Store

I had the same issue which meant unstalling the FS file and starting again instslling MS Flight Simulator which is a startup file. That worked for me as previously I was trying to install the Premium Edition.
  5. Paddoh Win User

T flight hotas one connection issue on Microsoft flight simulator on cloud gaming

Hi so does it mean if we purchase the actual MS Flight Simulator game code and download the game, the Hotas will work? We are considering buying the game for our son if it works that way due to same issue as he can’t use the Hotas when playing on cloud.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 download stuck looping on a file

Thema:

1. Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud... - Similar Threads - server issue flight

2. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  4. Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S: When trying to play Madden 24, The Show 23, and similar games using Ultimate Game Pass, I get a connection loss notification and the image on the screen is scrambled. I’ve gone through all the...
  5. server issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server issues: Hello, I have issues with my Forza Horizon 5 game, by more then 5 weeks I cannot connects to server/server unavailable so can't get full potential from game. Can anyone help me with this issues...
  6. ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers: when i get on ark in game cloud i try to load a server and it says i cant retrieve server address on every server 0fea0558-cffa-4f4a-92a7-73024c4a27fa
  7. Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...: I've tried updating it and I reinstalled it and I have done all the network tests and it's still doing this network issue and I can't play career mode or anything so I don't know what to do...
  8. Halo Wars Definitive Edition server issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Definitive Edition server issue: Halo Wars Definitive Edition , Not able too seach or create a game says waiting on Xbox Live . It appears its doing this for others as well. Please help thanks in advance...
  9. Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.: From last 3/4 days whenever i try to join any realms r any official ot futured server i get a error “You need to authenticate to Microsoft services or “we couldn’t validate your login” I did...
  10. minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft: minecraft bedrock/poket edition got issues when you trying to join server, it’s impossible to join servers from 1.18 or 1.19 versions, A error *you have to authenticate to Microsoft service* This...