Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

Discus and support Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stephem perez, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it... [​IMG]
    I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just wondering if im even going to get that back or is there a separate tracking order that i havent recieved

:)

Stephem perez, Jan 29, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...