Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

Discus and support Is there a reason why my games wont boot up. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ethan Cascella, Mar 16, 2024.

1. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why won't my games boot. They show up and i can press play on xbox app but oit's not popping up.

:)

Ethan Cascella, Mar 16, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Games wont boot up.

Hi, Caleb! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your console.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions.

- May I ask exactly what happens when you try to launch one of your games? Do you get any error codes/messages?

- Are there any external storage units plugged into your console?

- The factory reset you tried, was it done keeping games and apps or removing everything?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. Mabus Incarnate Win User

TC Rainbow Six Vegas question

This is part of the reason why I never played this game online to begin with back when it first came out. The room hosts would get boot happy for inconsiderate reasons, and it's a big reason why I don't support games that allow random hosts the ability to
    boot out other players. It ruined Battlefield 4 especially, if you use a certain weapon or play a certain way they would boot you also.
  4. Guco1 Win User

Xbox Live Core Services Error

I went through all the steps but it still wont completely start up it still shots off after 5 seconds in doesn't even boot up onto my screen. This is my second Xbox One S in 3 months and I'm very concerned with why this keeps happening.
  5. Photonimus Win User

Xbox running ultra slow and won't connect to xbox live

There's a possible fix, but this one wont work on the 4GB model.

Remove the hard drive and start up without it, denying any updates offered, and booting up fully offline.

Then, shut down, restore the hard drive and boot up again normally.

Don't ask why this works, but it has worked for 99% of the people with the issue you described.
  6. GT Dex Win User

Correct Setup For VS 2017 For Xbox One S Dev Mode

As a follow up, If I even install the hyper-v role my pc wont boot.
Thema:

Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

1. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up. - Similar Threads - reason why games

2. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  5. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  6. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  7. Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason: Hi , does anyone know why this might be , I don’t play with anyone else or use a mic to talk in game chats , yet logged on Xbox and been hit with a 2 day ban with no reasoning just locked out of...
  8. Why am I suspended for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I suspended for no reason?: I have been trying to redeem points I have gotten through the xbox app, I have tried reaching to customer support multiple times with no response. I have not broken any rules and am temporarily...
  9. I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why: I cant hear or speak on game chat any idea why 6caa072e-ab62-44bb-9fa9-a49847433d5f
  10. Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not?: I press the 2k24 app, it goes to the loading screen and it just says “Do you own this game” I do own the game but it won’t let me play. 7685e3ef-dde7-4467-b46f-30e2ca8cef6f