Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?

Discus and support Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just got a Series X after using my One S and I’m finding myself really bad at all my favourite games It’s because the stick has moved slightly and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb, May 15, 2024.

1. Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?

I just got a Series X after using my One S and I’m finding myself really bad at all my favourite games

It’s because the stick has moved slightly and so I’m no longer using the same part of my thumb. All of a sudden I can’t drive in rocket league or play any shooters

What was the point in this?

submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb
    [link] [comments]

/u/JeremyUsbourneWebb, May 15, 2024
  2. BLADE4U98 Win User

Skyrim camera issues!

Hold down RIGHT thumbstick, then move LEFT thumbstick UP and DOWN to adjust the camera.
  3. SGM26 Win User

Camera zoom been altered?

I think if you hold down the right thumbstick and use the left thumbstick to change the pitch and angle of the view you can move it around. Not sure if it works as a Werewolf.
  4. Merlin4421 Win User

Why the shortage of consoles?

resolution aside there is no way I could get used to the horrible thumbstick locations on the PS4 controller for FPS games.
  5. trufflepigg Win User

Controller Thumbstick Moving Up

I am extremely disappointed with Microsoft and the Xbox brand.

We are having the same issues with 2 controllers, and we are out of warranty. I called Xbox support who advised me there is nothing they can do outside of warranty. These controllers are complete junk, they should be recalled. We HARDLY play this system,
    and both of your controllers have thumbstick issues. How can Microsoft turn me away after I explained I've been loyal to their brand and that there are hundreds of consumers having the same issue. It's irrelevant if my controllers are within the 6 month warranty
    time as the controllers break down after say x amount of hours...we rarely play Xbox One.

I just wanted to rant, I'm never supporting Xbox again. I've been paying Xbox Live monthly for over 10 years, how much money have I invested? Now I need to go buy 2 more controllers for $120 CAD and surely they will breakdown in a year from now.

Not a happy customer at all....this is after just purchasing Halo MCC and spending probably 20 hours looking at the lobby I've probably played only 20 games. Complete disaster of a console and 1st party exclusive games. I will not be supporting this brand
    anymore and will cancel my Xbox Live.
  6. mrPaLeRyderX Win User

Controller Thumbstick Moving Up

Same issue here with my left analog stick. Games aren't playable anymore, my warranty is up and I can't afford a new controller. It seems like a recalibration would fix the problem, rather than getting it replaced.
Thema:

Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?

1. Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved? - Similar Threads - reason thumbstick location

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  4. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  5. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  6. Perma Banned for no Reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perma Banned for no Reason?: I randomly decided to play minecraft on my Pc right. Well, when I went to login to Microsoft, my account was suspended. I checked my enforcement history, and I was permanently suspended FOR NO...
  7. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  8. How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?: How to appeal my console is banned for no reason, i don't know what I've done why my console is banned? I checked my account there's no active suspensions. 029d44c6-f23e-4ba7-a15d-c03a66f29f17
  9. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  10. Console banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console banned for no reason: My console got banned an i dont even know why!!!!! i checked enforcement.xbox.com all green, no acc. ban. i cant even open a ticket! and ur bot is a waiste of time! All i did was creating a few...